WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hy guys 1st post bout men bing divs.feel free to disagree.

MsPunK

Tenderony
well. i was on the bus thw other morning and who did i see, yep you got it it was my major major ex boyfriend, who, by the way dumped me. he asked me to sit next to him, fair dos. by the way he never talks to me, he immature like that. so what does he talk about? all the people hes gotten off with this weekend. oh and i have this mate called carolin who ive known since i was 10, and he turns around and sez, oh i got with caroline last friday that was good. ARGH!!! he asked her out too. and the reason he did this was purely to make me feel like shit everyone agrres. btw i know how dam boring it is listening to toher relationshi crap but thanks for listening if you got this far. i feel better now. :mad: :bomb: :gun: :(
dam that boy.

MsPunK

Tenderony
BKLEH"!!!

aww thats just awful kat i hope that gay boy gets whats comin to him,,, a swift kick up the jacksie!!! :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I did not understand very much of that, I guess I am old..

Next time your ex starts talking about his sexual activities, punch him in the nuts, the say "oh. sorry, I thought I saw a bug"

dont let some ass like this get the best of you.

lilstonerkat said:
aww thats just awful kat i hope that gay boy gets whats comin to him,,, a swift kick up the jacksie!!! :cool:
someone please tell me she did not just reply to herself:rolleyes:. Well anyways don't take any shit from em and unfortunately I'm agreeing with dg even though I'm a guy and doing that is lower than low, doing what he did to you deserves that I ... I think...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
she did not just reply to herself...

she's schitzophrenic...

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeees

yep, i replied to myself. im not sure why lol, have you guys seen that things the addy is www.ebaumsworld.com/princess.html its funny as fook... dont watch it at work tho. the best part is the theme tune the rest is abit sick but funny sick lol, trey and matt did it for this website that asked them to do a little funny cartoon about a dog. the reply they got was "this is totally unacceptable . thankyou anyway." find ut why...... lol

and thankyou person for suggesting the old bug in crotch punch. SUUUCH a good idea.
KATTY MC KAT meoooow

lilstonerkat said:
well. i was on the bus thw other morning and who did i see, yep you got it it was my major major ex boyfriend, who, by the way dumped me. he asked me to sit next to him, fair dos. by the way he never talks to me, he immature like that. so what does he talk about? all the people hes gotten off with this weekend. oh and i have this mate called carolin who ive known since i was 10, and he turns around and sez, oh i got with caroline last friday that was good. ARGH!!! he asked her out too. and the reason he did this was purely to make me feel like shit everyone agrres. btw i know how dam boring it is listening to toher relationshi crap but thanks for listening if you got this far. i feel better now. :mad: :bomb: :gun: :(
dam that boy.
Welcome to WTF.COM!!!!!!:D

fuck off

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i think we should make deus our ..welcome wagon mod....he's always giving everyone a warm welcome.....my vote goes for him...

mariusthegreat said:
i think we should make deus our ..welcome wagon mod....he's always giving everyone a warm welcome.....my vote goes for him...
lol. i would want to be a B&T mod too...chit chat would be nice...yeah those three would be cool.

magnolia

Postaholic
lilstonerkat said:
dam that boy.
What a jack ass. Fry him if u get the chance.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i hate jerks who don't respect women

deus_ex_machina said:
yeah and then comes the "Why are you so lazy? Geht up and do something" lecture.
then i reply with "couches are meant for sitting on." :)

G's-up

Postaholic
Although I have to say Im not sure which one hurts worse trying to read what was first posted or cramps....... :cool: Hidey UF!

G's-up said:
Although I have to say Im not sure which one hurts worse trying to read what was first posted or cramps....... :cool: Hidey UF!
trying to read what was first posted...

i got blind trying to decipher that belligerant nonsense.

i'm gonna sue.

hiya G. how're you?