WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hypertron WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Hypertron said:
god damnit fine i will get a pic of me standing next to it fliping alll you fucktards off so you dipshits will believe me
Well it's been a while let's see'em?? Not your Dads either...Said you had one...........Produce'em..........I found a buch of Vette's, but where the fuck is Hypertron???...............C'mon fucker...let's see the bullshit walk!!!!!

:bs:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
You don't believe his dad has a Vette? Then you probably won't believe my dad has a vette either... It's an 86.

*EDIT* Ok I misread the post.. But my dad does have a Vette. Lol I'm done. *EDIT*

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Hypertron where are you?????.......WTF.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
TwisT said:
Well it's been a while let's see'em?? Not your Dads either...Said you had one...........Produce'em..........I found a buch of Vette's, but where the fuck is Hypertron???...............C'mon fucker...let's see the bullshit walk!!!!!

:bs:

Hey, I don't walk, I run.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD
Also known as running

The_DEA said:
their very different
asshat
yea, just look at dea's avatar.