I’m a paranormal investigator now

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Not really but I downloaded this app that has EMF and EVP... you know, so you can chat with ghosts and junk.

So my very first question of “are there any spirits here” got an instant response which kinda fucked me up

Two words..

“On stairs”

Oh fuck you man.

Then not much else, a few random words that have nothing to do with my questions.

Getting tired of traditional questions, I told the ghost to say “milkshake” because I happened to be drinking a milkshake.

Motherfucker say “freeze”

Like brain freeze, like from a milkshake.

I’ve proved ghosts.

Okay maybe not I dunno, I went back to traditional questions which once again yielded random words like “Bar” and “disregard”

Or it was telling me to disregard bar....

Having no luck, I told the ghost to say “milkshake” again..

“COLDNESS”

What the what.

More questions and random words, nothing sensible , I thought I should go into my living room where it’s dark, out of my brightly lit bedroom.

This time I said it better, a question I’d asked a bunch of times that was getting nothing.

I made a concerted effort to say it louder, clearer and... more sincere.

“What is your name?”

It was the first time since “on stairs” I’d got another instantaneous response

A shiver went through me

“ELLIE”

I’m not saying shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GhyphenD

Fresh Meat
I'm multilingual now.
I downloaded Google Translate and can make sensible statements in many many languages. Too bad I can't get in touch with speech interpreters...

• 1Face Palm

Out2Lunch

☠️
Maybe your ghost existed prior to the invention of milkshakes which is why they just say freeze and coldness? Ask Ellie if she likes the new ditty of an automobile from Henry Royce.

• 1LOL

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Not really but I downloaded this app that has EMF and EVP... you know, so you can chat with ghosts and junk.

So my very first question of “are there any spirits here” got an instant response which kinda fucked me up

Two words..

“On stairs”

Oh fuck you man.

Then not much else, a few random words that have nothing to do with my questions.

Getting tired of traditional questions, I told the ghost to say “milkshake” because I happened to be drinking a milkshake.

Motherfucker say “freeze”

Like brain freeze, like from a milkshake.

I’ve proved ghosts.

Okay maybe not I dunno, I went back to traditional questions which once again yielded random words like “Bar” and “disregard”

Or it was telling me to disregard bar....

Having no luck, I told the ghost to say “milkshake” again..

“COLDNESS”

What the what.

More questions and random words, nothing sensible , I thought I should go into my living room where it’s dark, out of my brightly lit bedroom.

This time I said it better, a question I’d asked a bunch of times that was getting nothing.

I made a concerted effort to say it louder, clearer and... more sincere.

“What is your name?”

It was the first time since “on stairs” I’d got another instantaneous response

A shiver went through me

“ELLIE”

I’m not saying shit
You can strengthen the connection for clearer communication by simultaneously rubbing your forehead (in front of your pineal gland) and prostate. If you don't sense tingles, you haven't got the angle right.

• 2LOL
Reactions: 1 users