I’m sick of narcissistic people

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
lol ... every scenario you brought up was your decision to be around them.
I do see your point, but it's still kind of sketchy.

If I'm involved with someone i straight up don't like, even at work, or family ... i leave. It's not like I'm forced to be around them.
Your job must suck ass if you are forced to be around various people with psychodramtic tendencies.
I did not choose my family. Are you saying I should have ran away from home as a child so that I would not have to be around my narcissistic older brother? Do you think that would have been better for me?

I have had many sucky jobs. I have quit some of these sucky jobs because I was sick of dealing with self-centered coworkers and bosses, but quitting did not help me get a better job. Instead I was back at square one. You sound like you have been blessed with great opportunities and you see the world through rose-colored lenses. However, not everyone is as fortunate as you. Not everyone gets to work with nice people. Not everyone has the option to just leave when things are not going their way.

All these computer geeks and nobody can code a self closing thread after a determinate period of time to prevent Necro posting.

Not that I personally have a problem with Necro posts. I mean who gives a shit right?

But for some reason the rules here are kind of made to prevent participaation and instead flex power and knowledge. Like a narc... Narcis... You know... The thing.
This thread is less than three weeks old and people have continued to post in it every day for the last week. As much as you may want it to be, this thread is not dead just yet.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I did not choose my family. Are you saying I should have ran away from home as a child so that I would not have to be around my narcissistic older brother? Do you think that would have been better for me?

I have had many sucky jobs. I have quit some of these sucky jobs because I was sick of dealing with self-centered coworkers and bosses, but quitting did not help me get a better job. Instead I was back at square one. You sound like you have been blessed with great opportunities and you see the world through rose-colored lenses. However, not everyone is as fortunate as you. Not everyone gets to work with nice people. Not everyone has the option to just leave when things are not going their way.

This thread is less than three weeks old and people have continued to post in it every day for the last week. As much as you may want it to be, this thread is not dead just yet.

Narcissistic older brother? what was he, 20 years older than you?

And, if you are quitting a job and don't already have one lined up for you, then you are doing it wrong.
You are supposed to play each job against each other. Look for a better job while you still have a job, i know, right? (mindblown)

Now you just sound like a whiney little bitch. lol
It doesn't matter what character trait you come across, whatever it may be ... in the end you have the decision to leave ... or there's people like you who choose to be around the people you hate. Wake the fuck up, get out of your pity, and start living your life by your terms.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Narcissistic older brother? what was he, 20 years older than you?

And, if you are quitting a job and don't already have one lined up for you, then you are doing it wrong.
You are supposed to play each job against each other. Look for a better job while you still have a job, i know, right? (mindblown)

Now you just sound like a whiney little bitch. lol
It doesn't matter what character trait you come across, whatever it may be ... in the end you have the decision to leave ... or there's people like you who choose to be around the people you hate. Wake the fuck up, get out of your pity, and start living your life by your terms.
Your advice is good, but. @CoprophagousCop isn't a "whiny little bitch". He is allowed to make conversation here too.