WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I absolutely love insects.

Descent

Hella Constipated
With Spring upon us, I'm going to let you guys know some of our little six-legged, pretty winged, counterparts who will invade your backyard, or your house.

Underwing Moth - They are not as common as other moths, but if you look hard enough, you'll find one!

They have very strong wings, and you'll swear a 747 is close by if one flies past you.

Pennsylvania Firefly - The most common one you'll see at night.

"Cannibal Firefly" - You'll know one is flying if you see a rapid white pulse instead of a slow, yellow pulse. They eat all the other fuckers, so put them in their own jar, damnit!

"Daytime Firefly" - If you see one of these, you'll know it! They fly around during the day, are pure black, and have the neck brace of the cannibal firefly. They also don't light up, and use these little scents called "pheremones" to attract mates.

I FUCKING HATE THESE THINGS!

I don't know what the fuck they are, but they fucking drop all over the place from their silk bungees, right in my Snapple, my tuna sub, EVERYTHING! And there's no fucking escape, because they like to hide in the table umbrella!

I call them "ShitPillars."

Descent

Hella Constipated

I SHOULDN'T NEED A VACUUM CLEANER TO DEAL WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Now go to hell! Go fuck somewhere else, BUT NOT IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!

Oh, and they like to live in my cabinets! They are the EXACT same cabinets as in Napoleon's house in Napoleon Dynamite. And no, I'm not fucking kidding.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING FOOD, ASSHOLE!

I once saw you pieces of shit eating a VOMITED UP PIECE OF PIZZA on the side of the FUCKING ROAD!

Go to the projects, you'll find what you need there.

Don't fucking bite me, asshole!

FUCK YOU.

Go catch me a fish, bitch! Don't rot on my fucking driveway and stink up the place!

'Tis the season to visit Thailand, tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Seriously Descent.. What the fuck?
Honestly just stop with these wierd ass posts, they are not useful, and why one about bugs... moths are gross, spiders are gross, flies are gross, so are wasps.
Case closed.
Now, have you showered yet? Because It smells still. Or did you forget and fill your mind with a new and improved way to make a wierd thread. :D

[thread hijack]I bought a chocolate easter bunny yesterday for 99 cents. It tastes wierd... they ASSured me it was chocolate, though, so I took their word for it.[/thread hijack]

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit

Personally, I hate these things. Shad flies/mayflies. If you live near a lake, specifically the lakes around North Bay (Lake Nippising in particular), Ontario... You just have to give up. These things will COAT EVERYTHING. I was out on a boat for Canada day, watching the fireworks, and by the time the boat went back into harbour in the evening, the boat was COVERED. I'm not joking, there wasn't a millimeter square on the boat unoccupied by one of these things. They just land, and DIE.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Venom said:
Personally, I hate these things. Shad flies/mayflies. If you live near a lake, specifically the lakes around North Bay (Lake Nippising in particular), Ontario... You just have to give up. These things will COAT EVERYTHING. I was out on a boat for Canada day, watching the fireworks, and by the time the boat went back into harbour in the evening, the boat was COVERED. I'm not joking, there wasn't a millimeter square on the boat unoccupied by one of these things. They just land, and DIE.
Those things are BASTARDS! We had them at my old house - they have "The Jaws of Death."

Meh_It_All said:
Seriously Descent.. What the fuck?
Honestly just stop with these wierd ass posts, they are not useful, and why one about bugs... moths are gross, spiders are gross, flies are gross, so are wasps.
Case closed.
Now, have you showered yet? Because It smells still. Or did you forget and fill your mind with a new and improved way to make a wierd thread.
No flowers and mosquito overpopulation RULE :headbang:.

Oh, and so do no fruits and veggies :D.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can handle every insect except spiders and ants and rats. Ok, well spiders and rats are not really insects, but you get the idear.

I dont find Descents post annoying or wierd, i find it interesting. Something different to all the other cliche posts we often get around here. And i too love insects, especially large wierd ones like preying mantis' (sp), those things that look like a leaf, Cicada's (they're fun to hold their wings and shake them, they make a lot of noise).

Here's a couple pics I took with a camera phone.

That huge fucking spider, I have no idea what kind it is.
A flying Inch worm.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Dragonfly said:
I dont find Descents post annoying or wierd, i find it interesting. Something different to all the other cliche posts we often get around here. And i too love insects, especially large wierd ones like preying mantis' (sp), those things that look like a leaf, Cicada's (they're fun to hold their wings and shake them, they make a lot of noise).
Are you my clone or something :D?

Smiley said:
That huge fucking spider, I have no idea what kind it is.
A flying Inch worm.
That spider is a raft spider...They run VERY fast, catch the bastard, and put him in something with water in it. Watch and be amazed as he glides on top of it as if he's running!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent, rats are not cute. They are disgusting. They are creepy little furry buggers with bick black eyes and they try to eat you.