WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i am a hAx0rz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
Ok, so you can post images, what's the big deal?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Doesn't that image macro predate the Internet? Shit, I was seeing that back in '98, I think. Maybe '99. Bah, too much head work.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
no no no, i see his point. you guys OBVIOUSLY dont know what your talking about.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Billybob has made a new low for the world.
Zickddot said:
no no no, i see his point.
That he's an Idiot?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
billybob13 said:

please begin the flaming
Why would we want to flame you in Chit Chat? Shouldn't you have written this in B&T? Moron!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
oh shit it ts, will a mod move this to B&T please? and how can a image that detects your ip adress and browser predate the internet?

jamesp

In Memory...
billybob13 said:
oh shit it ts, will a mod move this to B&T please? and how can a image that detects your ip adress and browser predate the internet?
dude, thats no big deal. notice how on this very website that there is text in some pics? yeah, its nothing special, and you can detect an IP, windows version, and browser version simply with javascript, php, ASP, or realy any other scripting language.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
jamesp said:
dude, thats no big deal. notice how on this very website that there is text in some pics? yeah, its nothing special, and you can detect an IP, windows version, and browser version simply with javascript, php, ASP, or realy any other scripting language.
i'm not saying if it is a big deal, i'm saying how can it PREDATE the INTERNET?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I third the motion.

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
Jason, the love in my heart for you has just grown 24 times the size. :thumbsup:
What about the one in your pants?

jamesp

In Memory...
Awaken said:
Meh. 24 times the size wouldn't help even the smallest amout ;)
hes right, 24 times 0 is still 0.

jamesp said:
hes right, 24 times 0 is still 0.
rofl. you bastard. i suppose for you it's a negative number? means you're going to need to get some bigger cocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.