WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am a NOOB... dont confuse me!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hello...

Apparently there seems to be some confusion with some of the members of this forum.. I am a NOOB, yeah shit happens. BUT there seems to be a major problem.

Many members of this board are thinking ChilianFuckFace and CubanFuckFace are the same person... I have already gotten into some debates about it.. which is FUN, but I want to let everyone KNOW that we are two different people..

We work together, I told CubanFuckFace about the site, but we are not the same person.. he is a FUCKING idiot and I am a fucking Asshole...

HOpe I made that clear....

Thank you for having me... this is a great fucked up site!

tzedek

Original Member
you both can fuck off................. and welcome :rolleyes:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hello...

Apparently there seems to be some confusion with some of the members of this forum.. I am a NOOB, yeah shit happens. BUT there seems to be a major problem.

Many members of this board are thinking ChilianFuckFace and CubanFuckFace are the same person... I have already gotten into some debates about it.. which is FUN, but I want to let everyone KNOW that we are two different people..

We work together, I told CubanFuckFace about the site, but we are not the same person.. he is a FUCKING idiot and I am a fucking Asshole...

i don't believe you...if you both post in 3 minites of each other there is a problem

Jung

???
Premium
ChilianFuckFace said:
We work together, I told CubanFuckFace about the site, but we are not the same person.. he is a FUCKING idiot and I am also a FUCKING idiot...

fixed for accuracy;) if i had the time, i would've fixed your atrocious grammar as well.

shep

Local alcoholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
Hello...

Your telling us like we actually give a shit.Welcome and fuck the pair of you :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Is that comment directed at me?

shep

Local alcoholic
sweet, i'll stfu right now :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i don't believe you...if you both post in 3 minites of each other there is a problem
Wow really smart comment... first of is minutes not minites... second of all If i wanted to fool you idiots I would have followed your comments and wait at least a few minutes before posting with the other niCk!! But since I aint CubanFuckFace then it doesnt even fucking matter!

Pointless and useless fucking comment! Thank you!

I'm sick of hearing about this subject. There has already been two or three useless posts about "oh man, it's the same guy!" and "oh man, I'm not the other guy" bla, bla, bla, bla.

Threads like this, aren't funny, nor very interesting. Threads like this do nothing but waste precious time for ranting and raving, and cracking jokes.

Cuban, Chilian, same guy or not, just shut the fuck up about being different people, and sooner or later, everyone else will follow your lead and shut the fuck up about it. It's retarded.

I'm retarded for even replying to this thread as well, but Jesus people, why did you join this site anyway? To argue back and forth like four year olds about some stupid shit?? I came her to be entertained, not annoyed by people whining like little girls. "nuh uh! I'm not Chilian!" and "oh yeah! You ARE Chilian! stupid n00b! ban him!" Are we that stupid????

That reminds me of the Salem witch trials.....You know how that shit came about? Bob didn't like Cindi, or Tom, Dick, and Harry didn't like Sue, so what did they do? They pointed their fingers like little whiny bitches, and screamed "Witch! Burn Her! Burn her now!!!"

shep

Local alcoholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
Wow really smart comment... first of is minutes not minites... second of all If i wanted to fool you idiots I would have followed your comments and wait at least a few minutes before posting with the other niCk!! But since I aint CubanFuckFace then it doesnt even fucking matter!

Pointless and useless fucking comment! Thank you!
First off I see you need grammer lesson's too.Don't correct other people's spelling if you are just as bad as they are.Second,I am sick of hearing this same shit about you and your bum buddy.Give it a rest and get on with it. :mfinger: