WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I am about to get snowned

tzedek

Original Member
by the time anyone replies it will be over haha

red dot is where i am

good luck with that, it's been raining here for about 6 days straight now.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'm all nice and red/green colorblind so finding that red dot is out of the question. But, from recent experience of being snowed in at work for 32 hours :thumbsdn: , make sure you are at home or very near home.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah im getting hit by that storm right now. The roads are crap i just got home it took me 3 times as long to get home from work tonight as it usually does. its bad out there

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hahaha you live in maine. not hat thats bad, im sure you have warm wether sometimes. what can i say? open your eyes.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wish I could see snow... fucking Florida!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh, I thought you said you were about to get snowballed.....thats a different thing all together.

Anyways, good luck with the snow, I know it can actually be dangerous, so I hope no one gets hurt.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
mustve been some bad shit!
tz hasn't posted yet today-

HEY TZ! so how much did you get? and was it like an ice skating rink???
i got lots hail, sleet, wind, and like 2-4" in the last couple of days & i feel like a hermit.