WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I Am Ashamed to be an American

Jung

???
Premium
Yes, I'm hating Amerikkkans right now.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Not ashamed, to be American. I just think it's a very dark day, when so many people didn't learn from the first four years.

The up side is, there's only four more years left, unless he finds a way to get impeached.
The other benefit is that we all get to tell the Bush supporters "I told you so". :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
Hell no.

Unfortunately, there is a huge part of the U.S. population who are under-educated, 10 second sound bite ADD types who are motivated by someone who sounds like the priest\preacher who guilted them as children in church.

I don't understand it, but it doesn't lessen my American pride.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not ashamed to be part of the 48% smart Americans who voted Kerry. The 51% who voted Bush are morons. Period.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yes, I am ashamed, but only because people will piss me off on the "Innernets" about being American.

He will probobly get impeached...what can I say?

When he starts the draft, my family says we are moving to Canada. I can't wait :).

TORONTO, HERE I COME!

(NOTE: I can't be drafted, because I am slightly autistic, and I have ADHD. My brother however, he's the reason why we will move. He is only 14, but he shouldn't be enough to be drafted by the time that happens...)

Oh, I think this says it best. Look at the enclosed image...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My bro once stated it very well..

"It's the United States of America. Not the United States of the whole fucking world!"

Descent

Hella Constipated
I think that is the best post I have heard in this forum in a month.

Repped, P99.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mwahaha..

We have a collection of interesting shit we said.. Well not really but I can remember a few things.. Heh..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Judging by the quality of that quote, I suggest you post more.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hah, will do, let me recap with him on aim for a bit see if we can't spark up some stuff that was said..

tzedek

Original Member
bravo :rolleyes: get a room you two

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
msalyss85 said:
I'm not ashamed to be part of the 48% smart Americans who voted Kerry. The 51% who voted Bush are morons. Period.
Who was the last that was elected with over 50%?

Nixon had like 60%:thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Do that.

We need all the smart people we can get here.

This part of WTF seems to be going through a renaissance.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
bravo :rolleyes: get a room you two
We need a room to dodge the shit that comes out of your mouth, so shut it up or I'll saran wrap your face to an oven..

tzedek

Original Member
p99 said:
We need a room to dodge the shit that comes out of your mouth, so shut it up or I'll saran wrap your face to an oven..

lol, ill get right on that

No, I am not ashamed...

I can understand why people voted the way they did, and, Kerry supporter that I was before the election, the President's speech today said this:

"...Reaching these goals will require the broad support of Americans. So today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one Constitution and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America....."
-George W. Bush

A second chance is something I value, and hope that people will give me one if I need it. If the President wants to work to deserve my trust, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and look forward to term two as a new start. It's the least I can do, I think.