WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am back my fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Sorry for my leave of absence, but my cock farming is back in business, and it's time to roll, so tighten your panties, were in for a fucked up ride!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sod said:
Sorry for my leave of absence, but my cock farming is back in business, and it's time to roll, so tighten your panties, were in for a fucked up ride!
Ah, Mr. dancing bananna him self. How the hell are ya!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, where were you? Skipping town and hanging out at the local gay bar?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Sod said:
ive said it before but it really is PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME where have you been?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Sod said:
shift it into high gear and get kicking ass for me because i may do a dissapearance very soon but i will not leave for ever byaz

Sod said:
who the hell are you?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sod said:
I thought you were off laying pipe or getting drilled by some offshore ruffneck... Stock must be up on the cock Plantation.

Welcome home son, now go pick up your room.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Sod said:
wb sod, was wondering where u went

Sod

Spilly Talker
lol listen fellers, i've been working my mother fucking ass off on them rigs, not gettin drilled broken, you shit flame, i've been workin, sorry for being gone, but it's time to kick ass and take names! i've missed you dirty bitches!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Sod said:
lol listen fellers, i've been working my mother fucking ass off on them rigs, not gettin drilled broken, you shit flame, i've been workin, sorry for being gone, but it's time to kick ass and take names! i've missed you dirty bitches!
well get-r-done mang

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'mma tryin my *****'s, i was at the beach, i'm on a week vacation finally, got cash to spend, and whores to fuck

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Sod said:
i'mma tryin my *****'s, i was at the beach, i'm on a week vacation finally, got cash to spend, and whores to fuck
wharer are mine?

Sod

Spilly Talker
you want em? you got em! just look in the kitchen, you'll find a nice selection of whores there

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Sod said:
you want em? you got em! just look in the kitchen, you'll find a nice selection of whores there
dude thats penutbutter man

Sod

Spilly Talker
everyone makes mistakes! been wondering why i've been pissing glue for the past week

no! banana dancer can stay!! sod is cooooooooooooooool with a dancing banana avatar. you leave iownU

Status
Not open for further replies.