I am better than You game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Sweet Christ! Is that five now? Or six. I should just stop. I feel like a volleyball team - I just keep setting them up for you to spike. Unfortunately, my partner's drunk, and keeps spiking the ball on our side of the net. Or something.

Maybe if you'd get a partner without a dick you'd be alright.......

(fuck i can't stop laughing)

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
GottaHurt said:
Maybe if you'd get a partner without a dick you'd be alright.......

(fuck i can't stop laughing)

Yea yea.. oh well, at least I tend to only get my ass handed to me by people I like here. Could be so much worse. Could be Chris, or bushsucksnuts.I'mGay or something

It's sad, that this is my only consolation. Well, that and the head I got from your mom last night. But that's not really much of a consolation prize.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Yea yea.. oh well, at least I tend to only get my ass handed to me by people I like here. Could be so much worse. Could be Chris, or bushsucksnuts.I'mGay or something

It's sad, that this is my only consolation. Well, that and the head I got from your mom last night. But that's not really much of a consolation prize.

Yea, she pours a mean beer, too bad yours was all head. Coincidence? I think not, I told her you were coming knowing full well the day you'd be having today ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Fantastic. Alright... time to go home.. woohoo!! Traffic!!

The picture fades, the credits roll, as we come to the conclusion of another episode of "The Perils of BA", stay tuned for previews of next weeks episode.....

Status
Not open for further replies.