WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am disturbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
Yep, that’s me.

I keep seeing threads moved to B&T which should have blatantly gone to the wasteland. I appreciate that someone wants to feed the baying hounds here, but to be frank, it is poor fodder. Those who like to come here appreciate the prime cuts of each other far more.

The other thing is, I see a lot of locked threads. Often this occurs after a mod has their say, and my problem with that is that it looks like it reflects the view of the entire forum, and that may be far from the truth. I play a childish game called flaming, but I am capable of making decisions for myself without a parental mod doing it for me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, i agree. im just being lazy. deal with it, ok. Or else we will feed you to the clethlu.

PS In a super secret ultra secure vote, us mods decided we can always have the last word. Mainly, because most of the things anyone else says are toastally incompetent, and we speak with buttered toast much better than other illegit dust mites you find here.

diamond

The nice guy
dustinzgirl said:
yeah, i agree. im just being lazy. deal with it, ok. Or else we will feed you to the clethlu.

PS In a super secret ultra secure vote, us mods decided we can always have the last word. Mainly, because most of the things anyone else says are toastally incompetent, and we speak with buttered toast much better than other illegit dust mites you find here.
LMFAO

not more 'super secret stuff'!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Distributing disturbiosity is our main goal, however, in many events we are forced to have super secret communications that we tell everyone about later. Secrecy is defective, as much so as many of the inflammible sb00n petri dished bacterium that have taken over. Be wary, even as we attempt to fix this problem, newly formed bacterium are entering. It is a war now, folks, a war we must win to preserve the viability and integrity of a site called what the fuck, because we all know how integrall this site is to the foundation of the interent. If we fail, if we fall, it will be panda moaning em.

shep

Local alcoholic
diamond said:
Yep, that’s me.

I keep seeing threads moved to B&T which should have blatantly gone to the wasteland. I appreciate that someone wants to feed the baying hounds here, but to be frank, it is poor fodder. Those who like to come here appreciate the prime cuts of each other far more.

The other thing is, I see a lot of locked threads. Often this occurs after a mod has their say, and my problem with that is that it looks like it reflects the view of the entire forum, and that may be far from the truth. I play a childish game called flaming, but I am capable of making decisions for myself without a parental mod doing it for me.
I moved my locked thread to wastelands,are we happy now?Geesh,

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I suppose we all need to be happy, beacuse if not, we would all die. Oh well

shep

Local alcoholic
I suppose that is one way of looking at it

diamond said:
Yep, that’s me.

/me fails :(

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
diamond said:
Yep, that’s me.

im sure you can, but there are members that wont stop, it looks more and more pathetic, not to mention it slowly degrades the quality of threads contiuously.....vicious cycle

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:

DG! ENOUGH! You've said too much already! We can leave nothing for them to salvage.

*MaxPower tears open an envelope marked "General order #24", punches in the code from the card, and proceeds to take anti-matter containment fields off-line.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
While ghet ponders the intensity of his expansive asscrack, Max deploys G.O. 24, thereby releasing the xenophobic material previously inprisoned by the anti matter containment field. The xenophobic matter was created specifically for seek and destroy missions pertaining to what the layperson calls "bad posting," however the scientific term is classified. Please do not be alarmed, people of the internets, as the xenos are designed to eliminate sb00n posting. However, if you should happen upon one of these materials, some of which are secretive and others are symbollically defined as "MODs" do NOT approach. They are vicious and occasionally treachorous beings who will stop at nothing to ensure the internets are not devoured by idiocy. Consider this you pubic spermicide annointment.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I don't care what anyone says.
DG has been smokin' the hell outta some weed.

...and she has a nice ass. :oddgrin:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm gong to make a list of those who get it and those who don't. I will probably be the only one who gets it on my list, and the rest of you will be devoured by the cyprus wyrm that lives beneath the ground.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh shit! That's what it is underground? Fuck.. I sent someone down there as a joke, saying their date was waiting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.