WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I AM GOD is a fucking flake.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
OK. Our first ever show was gonna be today. Our drummer (I AM GOD, you might remember him for making three new accounts in one day after he was banned) is poor and usually can't get a ride. So usually fish_sticks (our guitarist) gets his dad to give us a ride to his house to pick up his drums. But today, his dad is out of town. And my dad, an avid sports fan, leaves the whole afternoon and goes to baseball and hockey games. Well, he and my step-mom are at a baseball game 'till five. My step-sister is at 26 or so parties today, and all my friends with cars won't pick up.

God I'm fucking pissed off at I AM GOD! When yu join a band, it's a commitment that you have to be seroius about.

Fucker.

That's fucked up man.

Dump him, you'll be fucked again in the future.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
We're still recording it though.

"RAPEUblicans' First Show! NO ONE SHOWED UP, NOT EVEN THE DRUMMER!"

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sorry to hear that, I hate it when your friends can't get their priorities straight.

bnccoder

Postaholic
That sux, wait till he passes out and superglue his nose shut.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
no offense, but that music is somethin else. i couldnt even listen to it...it either sounds like shit in that recording or just isnt good, period.