WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am going crazy

I think I am really going crazy. I have completely snapped. The girl that I have previously posted about is pissed at me. She won't even talk to me. I can't get past her... I can smell her.... I can even hear her voice. I came home after having been ignored tonight and beat the living shit outta my brother just cuz he wouldn't get off the computer. I've hit him before but I've never done anything like this. I can't breathe, I think I'm gonna be sick, I can barely think straight. I've never felt like this before. I love her but I am so fucking angry... Is it possible to love someone and hate them for it? Goddamn I feel so fucked up right now...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nice to know you've joined the crowd. . . But you've still got many many miles to go before you meet up with me! I'm already off the edge!

mmm...cheese said:
Nice to know you've joined the crowd. . . But you've still got many many miles to go before you meet up with me! I'm already off the edge!
I think I remember what the edge looked like. It's been years since I was near it... way past it now.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Smoke a few bowls and have a few glasses of Gin. :thumbsup:

But seriously... that sucks. :(

Easty

Click click boom
:woot:

short, sweet and to the point

no, but seriously that does blow. see i got it bad, too. im at college and really wanna hook up this girl from back home, but she doesnt want a long distance relationship.

aka-i'm pretty damn fuct.

xXmisledyouthXx said:
Why is she pissed?
I don't even know. That's the worst part. I am nothing but nice to her. She just stopped talking to me. She makes up excuses just to avoid me. She won't even look at me. The few minutes she did talk to me she just bitched at me when I was just trying to be nice. I don't know what I did wrong...

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
kick ass, ive never actually heard a crazy person express there true inner feelings :D

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ahhh youth... and hormones... what a great fucking combination. Like George W. and the White House....

Anyway, first off you'll have to let her go man. I know that's harder than hell to do but if you don't it'll only get worse. What you took as being nice she could easily have taken as being creepy. Or she's just not interested and doesn't know how to say that.

So drop her. And don't do that "If I drop her she'll come back" bull shit either. You really need to just forget her. If you don't you'll keep pushing... and she'll get nastier... and you'll push more because you start thinking "If I can just SHOW her how much I love her..." Then she gets scared of you because frankly you've gone to the stalker side, and then the cops get involved and you get labled.... An uninterested woman leads to the dark side my friend.

Be polite but don't seek her out. If she says "Hi" you quash that "OH MY GOD SHE'S SPEAKING TO ME I LOVE HER!!!!" feeling and say "Hi" back. No conversation. Eventually she will either ask you what the hell is going on and you can say "I'm sorry, I just got the impression you weren't interested" or (and saddly this is more likely) nothing will change and you'll move on.

But, and here's the kicker, in order to drop her you have to get over her. First off you have to realize she's not perfect. She's got issues, hangups and other problems. Remember that... she's not on a pedestal, she's human. Then you have to just put her out of your mind which is hellasiously hard to do. But once you do it you'll realize there are other women out there.

The best advice is do NOT go stalker. That includes: love notes in her locker, hanging out near her house (I know you live near her but stay the hell away), singing her songs, calling her... Just leave her alone. It hurts a lot at first and then you realize that chick in your English class is cute and two weeks goes by and you realize you haven't thought about the chick accross the way even once.

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
in reguards to UberSkippy.......... very good words there. i totally agree with you. high 5 for you! but it is true. a girl is not worth going crazy over.. there are so many more out there. may not believe it now, but there are better too. you will realize it when it happens that this might be the best thing that happened to you. a girl should be able to make you crazy about her........ not just crazy. the right girl wont put you through so much shit. but definately listen to the advice of UberSkippy.... its pretty much what i would have written too. cheer up!

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
reaperofsorrow said:
I don't even know. That's the worst part. I am nothing but nice to her. She just stopped talking to me. She makes up excuses just to avoid me. She won't even look at me. The few minutes she did talk to me she just bitched at me when I was just trying to be nice. I don't know what I did wrong...

I had a similar situation. I dont know if she was shy, or acting like that on purpose. After a while is starts eating away at you, she got the best of me so i just let her go... I suggest you do the same.

I appreciate the effort but I've heard all these things hundreds of times. I've been fucked up for over a year. Ever since she broke up with me the first time. Noone has been able to help me. I've tried everything. I only have to see her once a week, and it's been weeks since we've spoken, but my thoughts of her won't go away. They just get worse. I'm miserable regardless of what I do.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
reaperofsorrow said:
I appreciate the effort but I've heard all these things hundreds of times. I've been fucked up for over a year. Ever since she broke up with me the first time. Noone has been able to help me. I've tried everything. I only have to see her once a week, and it's been weeks since we've spoken, but my thoughts of her won't go away. They just get worse. I'm miserable regardless of what I do.
welcome to a little game i like to call LIFE!

FUBAR said:
welcome to a little game i like to call LIFE!
Thankyou for that insightful observation. That's the fucking point smartass. I'm not sure this is a game I wanna play. I'm tired of people giving me dumbass cliche answers.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
reaperofsorrow said:
Thankyou for that insightful observation. That's the fucking point smartass. I'm not sure this is a game I wanna play. I'm tired of people giving me dumbass cliche answers.
well then i just dont get why your still on this site....its basically what this place is full of

hey i had this, listen to skippy. I can forget, that means so do you. Find something else, not necaserily a girl and not something sexual, maybe do something, put your heart to it. Like i dunno, creating images, buy a photocamera and take pictures of something. Its really cool. Im a Picaso :)

Not your enemy said:
hey i had this, listen to skippy. I can forget, that means so do you. Find something else, not necaserily a girl and not something sexual, maybe do something, put your heart to it. Like i dunno, creating images, buy a photocamera and take pictures of something. Its really cool. Im a Picaso :)
I'm a musician. I play the cello and the alto sax. It doesn't help. It's not like I just sit around all day doing nothing except thinking about her. I'm actually quite busy. It's just that nothing I do works. I do everything that I do and I think about her all the same. I'm getting progressively worse.