WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to leave my house. I just have to...after my foot heals (its broken) and i make some money i am leaving and not coming back for at least a month or so. I need to do it to find myself...theres nothing that can change my mind.

The only thing is i dont know where to go. I dont know if i shuold just find a place in the woods, live at other peoples houses, buy a plane ticket, or what. I know i need to leave, i just dont know where.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think you should buy a plane ticket to NY and live in that really big toy store, sounds right about your speed. Grow some balls, labia, or hell go for broke and do both, then deal with the problem. Everywhere you run there you are.

Good luck:
signed
Uncle Mcfeely

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You can't force enlightenment on yourself. Sometimes, leaving home is nothing more than leaving home.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Spread your wings, just make sure they arn't made of wax before you go trying to soar to high.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
orangelicker said:
I need to do it to find myself...
HA! The only thing your gonna find is life at home ain't so bad!

How old are you 15?

What's so bad about your home life?
FUCKING RULES!
Judging by the context of your post, you don't know shit about the way the real world works! So stay home till you can grasp the concept that responsibility is more than wiping your own ass!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
orangelicker said:
The only thing is i dont know where to go. I dont know if i shuold just find a place in the woods, live at other peoples houses, buy a plane ticket, or what. I know i need to leave, i just dont know where.
I hate to flame cuz you could have your reasons, but you dont just up and leave because you got the impulse to do so. as twist suggested, you have to have a plan on how you're gonna survive on your own (work, home, food, transportation, etc.), otherwise you'll be forced to go back home with even more restrictions.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
DAMN. I got really excited when i saw a thread by orangelicker sayin "im leaving"

I thought we finnaly got rid of atleast one gay newb

1. You can run but you cant hide. The strength of your character is built on how you handle adversity.

2. Be careful what you wish for. Think it through. Use your intelligence. Make an informed decision. Trust me.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Broken said:
I think you should buy a plane ticket to NY and live in that really big toy store, sounds right about your speed. Grow some balls, labia, or hell go for broke and do both, then deal with the problem. Everywhere you run there you are.

Good luck:
signed
Uncle Mcfeely

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good luck with enlightenment OrangeLicker. I figured out how to cope on my own and forgot. It was a random ADHD thought that worked for once.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
If you want any helpful advice it would be better if you gave us more information. Maybe your age, if you have a goal in life and what it is. There is no point in leaving home if you dont have something your working for. And dont be a dumbass and come up with a half fast goal, think it through and figure out what you are really aiming for in life, otherwise it wont matter where you are, you'll still never be able to truly find yourself.

Ok, make sure you have a phone and some clean clothes so that your new boss could call you and arrange an interview. While you be working day and night keep you clothes and cell recharger at your friends house, or at your house cuz if youre not there its as the same as you never were. Point is to get a job and rent an apartment, from there, buy a bottle of beer or some good coffe, a pack of cigarettes, put them on a table that you should have bough by yourself, lean back on your chair and think where to go next.

Looks like the author has abandoned the post. Oh well.

What people need to realize (and by people I mean naive kids), is that the adversity you are feeling at home is more or less a natural thing. Think of it as a test of character as you are nearing adulthood (I think we have established that orange is not even 18 yet). So try dealing with it, making it better. Problem with parents? Make them see eye to eye with you, sit down with them and throw all your shit of them, so they see you point of view. Can’t deal with the social bullshit at school? Fuck ‘em; high school is this little bubble that has absolutely no representation of the real world. When you get a job, have to pay taxes, and are required to act in a mature way, your success is not based on how good at sports you are or how much you know about biology, you need to play the hand you are dealt and make it work for you.
Running will only delay the inevitable. Deal with it now and you will be better off in the long run.

Saint_of_Old

Behold the Power of One..
TwisT said:

How old are you 15?

FUCKING RULES!
Judging by the context of your post, you don't know shit about the way the real world works! So stay home till you can grasp the concept that responsibility is more than wiping your own ass!
Rofl, literally. You think just because someone is young they don't have problems? I know 15 year olds who lost parents to cancer, have cancer themselves, have abusive parents... fuck off if you think "RULES" are the only thing teenagers have to deal with...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Saint_of_Old said:
Rofl, literally. You think just because someone is young they don't have problems? I know 15 year olds who lost parents to cancer, have cancer themselves, have abusive parents... fuck off if you think "RULES" are the only thing teenagers have to deal with...
I seen lots of abuse in some of my friends. I married a guy who came from an extremly rough past and it funny cause looking back I don't remember any of them as being weak or wanting to give up. I remember them as striving for the future.

More often than not teenagers are unable to cope with demands of becoming an adult but still needing protection from themselves, so they say

"My life is so hard! My parents don't understand! I feel like a prisoner in high school"

When really they don't havei t that bad

use your money, buy a weapon, rob a gunstore, go on killing spree. :gun: :)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What's with the forest? What are you nature boy? Gonna learn to run with the pack once your foot heals?

I wanted to leave my house when I was younger as well, I just waited until I could. It was fucking hell waiting, but the bottom line is, if you can't support your ass, stay home 'cause you are never gonna get an opportunity like that again.

Wait 'til you graduate and make something of yourself. If that is the issue, if it's your parents who are in the way of your studies and bettering yourself (which hopefully isn't the case), then get a job and find a friend or a bunch of friends who you can room with.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:

How old are you 15?

FUCKING RULES!

I wish it was as easy as we thought it would be when we were kids. LOL

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
LiberatioN said:
I hate to flame cuz you could have your reasons, but you dont just up and leave because you got the impulse to do so. as twist suggested, you have to have a plan on how you're gonna survive on your own (work, home, food, transportation, etc.), otherwise you'll be forced to go back home with even more restrictions.
why the fuck not? ive done that before.. had the impulse and then a week later just left. in fact ive done that more then once. some people may consider me "flighty" because of it... but its made me who i am. its taught me things, its made me experience things.

i say go for it.. if you want to leave then leave... but remember you cant run from your problems forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.