WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am missing something here

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
Where are the flamers here?

max I want you
Havok- did you start running a creche and forget us?,
FCC - thanks for trying
Nympho
Skippy
Broken
ghet - you are doing your best against overwhelming apathy
G's
Dustinz - I know you are around
Tiger - come on girl!
Meh - bad attempt girl, you and I had such fun

This forum is dead and each and everyone of you should take responsibility and get flaming. I mention you because you all have contributed so much previously. What would happen if you all thought of a thread, nothing whining, just something that gets people going?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, threads just don't seem to give me much lately. Of course I am always in the mood for flaming fun.

Jung

???
Premium
This thread is boring already.
This forum is dead and each and everyone of you should take responsibility and get flaming.
Why? This forum houses the lowest form of intelligence on the entire site. It's only fun when there is someone worthy of flaming, and lately there haven't been too many. Not to mention that threads like these never accomplish anything.

Slacker

Postaholic
One thing I saw was that Jung was not in that list. Very bad. :thumbsdn:

diamond

The nice guy
junglizm said:
This thread is boring already.
Why? This forum houses the lowest form of intelligence on the entire site. It's only fun when there is someone worthy of flaming, and lately there haven't been too many. Not to mention that threads like these never accomplish anything.
or the fact that I forgot to mention you in the post.

necro

Postaholic
I'm telling you, if that thread by Blaze Daily would have got moved to the baithouse...

Junglizm said:
It's only fun when there is someone worthy of flaming
I would say he fits the bill.

diamond

The nice guy
meh_it_all said:
Well, threads just don't seem to give me much lately. Of course I am always in the mood for flaming fun.
It isn't my fault that you are unable to think, let alone flame for yourself. Do you get an adult to take you to the toilets too?

diamond

The nice guy
necro gone bad said:
I'm telling you, if that thread by Blaze Daily would have got moved to the baithouse...

Junglizm said:
It's only fun when there is someone worthy of flaming
[/QUOTE

I would say he fits the bill.
and your excuse? (aside from really bad posting just then)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I know what you're trying to do Diamond, but you're not quite there yet.

I didn't say I was flaming YET.

diamond

The nice guy
meh_it_all said:
I know what you're trying to do Diamond, but you're not quite there yet.

I didn't say I was flaming YET.
It is nearly 1700 posts...at least dip your toe in!

Jung

???
Premium
diamond said:
It isn't my fault that you are unable to think, let alone flame for yourself. Do you get an adult to take you to the toilets too?
Yes because insulting someone on the internet is a milestone of intelligence and wit.
diamond said:
Didn't you get promoted since my last visit?
I honestly don't remember you, but probably.

diamond

The nice guy
junglizm said:
Yes because insulting someone on the internet is a milestone of intelligence and wit.
I honestly don't remember you, but probably.

errm, It is a flame forum and you chose to post here. What is more you chose to answer a flame that was not aimed at you!

I don't think you had been promoted at that time. You had backbone then.

Why is it that some people are promoted because they have it, then proceed to lose it and become a disappointment?

diamond

The nice guy
Nothing personal to any of you back there.

My point is that when a flaming atmosphere is there, it works. There were more posts to this board in the last half hour than there have been in days (excluding mine of course).

It is the responsibility of all of us to make this interesting and worth posting on.

Slacker

Postaholic
There can't be a flaming atmosphere if people like you can't flame right.

Status
Not open for further replies.