I am on my last nerve

BooGoo1002

Hoodrat
I have a massive headache for the second day in a row. I have applied for job after job with no response whatsoever. My ex keeps trashing the house. My kid is teething and won't let go of me for too long. My estranged father has decided that the holidays would be a great time to try and start crap with me. The eight year anniversary of my brothers death is on the tenth. My sister in law won't let me see my nieces. I have a single friend I hang out with. The only upside is this person that has stepped up and tries his best to make me smile. But it gets hard to focus on the two good things in my life when everything keeps piling up. I am losing my hair almost by the handfuls. I keep forgetting words that I shouldn't forget. My hands keep curling up and going numb. I have times where my balance goes and I fall over. I pass out at random. None of the doctors I visit can figure out what's going on with me. My blood pressure drops at random and I can't stay awake when it does. I don't know what to do besides vent on here. I don't like to tell my problems to friends because I don't want to annoy them. I don't tell mom because I don't want her to be disappointed or bother her. I am so emotionally drained from all the crap that's gone on this year. I am about to lose it.

• 2Sad
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I have a massive headache for the second day in a row. I have applied for job after job with no response whatsoever. My ex keeps trashing the house. My kid is teething and won't let go of me for too long. My estranged father has decided that the holidays would be a great time to try and start crap with me. The eight year anniversary of my brothers death is on the tenth. My sister in law won't let me see my nieces. I have a single friend I hang out with. The only upside is this person that has stepped up and tries his best to make me smile. But it gets hard to focus on the two good things in my life when everything keeps piling up. I am losing my hair almost by the handfuls. I keep forgetting words that I shouldn't forget. My hands keep curling up and going numb. I have times where my balance goes and I fall over. I pass out at random. None of the doctors I visit can figure out what's going on with me. My blood pressure drops at random and I can't stay awake when it does. I don't know what to do besides vent on here. I don't like to tell my problems to friends because I don't want to annoy them. I don't tell mom because I don't want her to be disappointed or bother her. I am so emotionally drained from all the crap that's gone on this year. I am about to lose it.
Micro dose LSD.

Work for yourself. It seems as though your health and general demeanor is keeping you from gainful employment. Dont take that to mean anything other than a saturated market of folks looking for a job. Thats why you made it to this site. Because youre a cut above. Never forget that.

Your Ex eh? At your house? Stop being a push over. Stand up for who you are and what you believe in. Fuck the consequences.

Hey, instead of sinking your dispair into inadaquent men and laying down... realize that the teething child that latches onto you is seeking the same comfort that you're here looking for too. You're a mother, thats for life. Suck it up and give them what you wish someone would give you. But also take a break and let the lil bastard cry himself to sleep a few times.

Your estranged father knows hes a piece of shit, and he also cares about you. He probably slept with uour mother because he was feeling much like you are now. And he needed to feel sane whole and wanted. Hes probably a dick... but dont forget about your clingy kid as you clamor for what the fuck to do.

Eight years hes been gone. Aint coming back... but eight years later you wish hed just come hang out and be the best of what you remember. Honor him. Have fun. Relax... he sure cant.

Your sister in law might be a bitch or maybe shes going through some shit. Maybe divorce is a mother fucker. Or maybe youre married with an ex trashing your house and she doesnt want her kids at the trailer park anymore. You choose.

Be grateful for that friend. When you get to your late 30's youll wish you had more than one.

If that one friend is the same friend that "he just tries to make me smile" stop. Hes trying to fuck you. Maybe its legit, however no person would look at your situation and honestly just try to help out. Maybe Im wrong... maybe youll know in 6 months.

Youre stressed the fuck out. Smoke a fat blunt in a park by yourself.

Whats going on? Youre having stress induced clots that are effecting your body. Change now or get ready for a stroke.

Welcome to WTF, welcome to 2020... go break some shit and smoke a fat one in the woods. What could happen if you do?

Pro tip: lose it.... and then go find it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coltonrobertson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Micro dose LSD.

Work for yourself. It seems as though your health and general demeanor is keeping you from gainful employment. Dont take that to mean anything other than a saturated market of folks looking for a job. Thats why you made it to this site. Because youre a cut above. Never forget that.

Your Ex eh? At your house? Stop being a push over. Stand up for who you are and what you believe in. Fuck the consequences.

Hey, instead of sinking your dispair into inadaquent men and laying down... realize that the teething child that latches onto you is seeking the same comfort that you're here looking for too. You're a mother, thats for life. Suck it up and give them what you wish someone would give you. But also take a break and let the lil bastard cry himself to sleep a few times.

Your estranged father knows hes a piece of shit, and he also cares about you. He probably slept with uour mother because he was feeling much like you are now. And he needed to feel sane whole and wanted. Hes probably a dick... but dont forget about your clingy kid as you clamor for what the fuck to do.

Eight years hes been gone. Aint coming back... but eight years later you wish hed just come hang out and be the best of what you remember. Honor him. Have fun. Relax... he sure cant.

Your sister in law might be a bitch or maybe shes going through some shit. Maybe divorce is a mother fucker. Or maybe youre married with an ex trashing your house and she doesnt want her kids at the trailer park anymore. You choose.

Be grateful for that friend. When you get to your late 30's youll wish you had more than one.

If that one friend is the same friend that "he just tries to make me smile" stop. Hes trying to fuck you. Maybe its legit, however no person would look at your situation and honestly just try to help out. Maybe Im wrong... maybe youll know in 6 months.

Youre stressed the fuck out. Smoke a fat blunt in a park by yourself.

Whats going on? Youre having stress induced clots that are effecting your body. Change now or get ready for a stroke.

Welcome to WTF, welcome to 2020... go break some shit and smoke a fat one in the woods. What could happen if you do?

Pro tip: lose it.... and then go find it.
I agree man even though im 12

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Isn't it wonderful being a responsible adult for you own future? Benefits include a keen taste for degrees of curry spiciness, endurance the night before,- after all, what smells like bullshit like a mouth full of onion bhagis. Family is over rated and misunderstood, let's face it, we think we have it all sorted out until blessed omother or father kicks the bucket. You're in a classic fuck them or me. Take yourself out of the question, piss off somewhere (covid allowing) , find yourself, then come back with a fresh perspective of what you actually want. Chill out, you're not the first to find themselves in this predicament.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Isn't it wonderful being a responsible adult for you own future? Benefits include a keen taste for degrees of curry spiciness, endurance the night before,- after all, what smells like bullshit like a mouth full of onion bhagis. Family is over rated and misunderstood, let's face it, we think we have it all sorted out until blessed omother or father kicks the bucket. You're in a classic fuck them or me. Take yourself out of the question, piss off somewhere (covid allowing) , find yourself, then come back with a fresh perspective of what you actually want. Chill out, you're not the first to find themselves in this predicament.

Your postings are sooo very painful to read.
I'm not sure if you are missing a couple chromosomes, or just Foreign to this English stuff.

Either way ... welcome to WTF.

57fe60912d192.jpeg