WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines i am such a fucking idiot

MsPunK

Tenderony
i understand if you guys kick my ass for this post.i know it was totaly unreasonable. but i was sooooooooooo tanked up. sooo tanked up.

ok so i go out for the first time in a week. i mean, out of the house. i have been ill with the mumpsfor ages. i down a four pack to get me started, basically cos my bf is a twat n i needed to get drunk. bad idea from the start.

i go with my friend tim to a new club. i ussually go to rock clubs but this one played like popualr RnB. so i get totally tanked up.on vodka and redbull and whiskey. baad idea...
i STRIP on a table. im fucking getting my clothes off dancin sexy on this table with goons all around watching me. that was so degrading.(OMG i never do this shit.. i have aboyfriend) go back (just to sleep) to a strangers house because i liked his manchester accent. i get there and he lives in this seedy hotel in the city centre.
i walk in and theres two beds one with a sleeping guy in. at this point im like errr what am i doing here,didnt even remember the walk there, im totally pissed btw,absolutely, more pissed than ever, partly cos i was ill. i have had spirits and i do not bode well with them. i vaguely rmemeber being in the toilet but i dont know what happened in there. i come out, say sorry for whatever the FUCK i just did, fall on my ass, go to get in bed, and just get totally freaked out. i ran out as fast as i cud,
i go outside and i do not know where the FUCK i am. its about 3 am. i am very distressed and pissed up at this point.i have no money either. when iactually got to this guys house i realised i had made such a big mistake, he cud have killed me.
so i am in the middle of fuckign nowhere. i have left my coat, my cardigan and my watch at this dude house but i cant find the fucker!!! my coat was the coolest in the world. purple with stripey long sleeves of different purpley pinks. so anyway i get to a phone box. i do NOT rmemeber doing this but aparently i rang the police up and sed id been raped!!!! OMG that is possibly the worst thing i have ever done in my life.
they get to me and i realise how fucking serious what i just sed was.the thing is i cant tell em that its a lie!!! i just played along and sed yeh yeh and all this, argh hoooow embarrassing and GAY!!! there asking me questions like "do you feel violated". i kept this going for like an hour, they were standing around for ages, arghhh. there are two police cars and this guy telling me hes gonna take me to the hospital to get "examined"!!! OMG!! i was like "err take me home" n the whole time the police was there i was crying and stuff cosi was sooooo fucking drunk. man, so drunk.after a while i cud tell the police thought iw as bullshitting and that was sooo embarrassing. i finally got home, woke up the next day with no fucking clothes n a stinking hangover. what a night.

i apologise for my idioticness... alcohol bad.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah thats why I say never get yourself in a situation, keep your mouth shut and nothing will be bad. You tell a rumor it will get back around to YOU being the starter of it. As for your whole story, every move you made was just worse. Being ill then drinking, you get drunk fast, you were a mini stripper, and you could have been raped or killed.. Just be a good girl and go to school.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
lilstonerkat said:
i am such a fucking idiot
Yes, we figure this much from your first, second, thrid, forth and the rest all of all of your posts. :thumbsup:

Note: I am just agreeing with your point of view! :p

Jung

???
Premium
lilstonerkat said:
i STRIP on a table. im fucking getting my clothes off dancin sexy on this table with goons all around watching me.
Good show!

Smoke said:
Whys this in "Issues"?
Because it's obvious that she has them.

ChilianFuckFace said:
Yes, we figure this much from your first, second, thrid, forth and the rest all of all of your posts. :thumbsup:

Note: I am just agreeing with your point of view! :p

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Well... That there, is one of the number one reasons that when I go drinking, I always make sure there's a few sober people around, preferably acquaintances or friends of mine, who can look out for me and make sure I don't do anything COMPLETELY stupid.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Yes? Is that even a valid answer to a question starting with 'why'? I thought you were the voice of reason, and your sig says think before you post.

But nonetheless, randomness is fun.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
VenomHowell said:
Yes? Is that even a valid answer to a question starting with 'why'? I thought you were the voice of reason, and your sig says think before you post.

But nonetheless, randomness is fun.
I wasn't answering, I concured with his question. Try to keep up...

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
brainwashmonkey said:
I have to side with Venom here... your post made no logical sense. Your intended point and the point you infact made weren't the same.
Uh sorry,

This is what the word YES means:

1. An affirmative or consenting reply.
  2. An affirmative vote or voter.
To give an affirmative reply to.Used to express great satisfaction, approval, or happiness.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
VenomHowell said:
Try to keep up? Is there a newsletter I can subscribe to or something?
No, sorry about that.

But I recommend laying off on the paint chips, I think you've had your fill.