WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
and there's nothing you can do about it - because I am the self proclaimed best.

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
and there's nothing you can do about it - because I am the self proclaimed best.
You keep saying that and you will allways be happy. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
aww, geht outta here, geht... you mean you don't remember me?

And Linksy, who the hell are you? :)

You honestly don't remember the nights of hot ... well lets not talk about that now... the times I pwned mrnewbie and his whole mafia through pure wisdom and smited their asses deeper into oblivion? Aww, come on... And you said I would be a legend!

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
aww, geht outta here, geht... you mean you don't remember me?

And Linksy, who the hell are you? :)

You honestly don't remember the nights of hot ... well lets not talk about that now... the times I pwned mrnewbie and his whole mafia through pure wisdom and smited their asses deeper into oblivion? Aww, come on... And you said I would be a legend!
Well i have seen you around but not that often. Welcome back i guess. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
see? I am the best.

Haha... I spose I could start posting again... Ahh... old wtf... how you have changed... or not changed... anyone not post anymore that i should know about?

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
see? I am the best.

Haha... I spose I could start posting again... Ahh... old wtf... how you have changed... or not changed... anyone not post anymore that i should know about?
Well I don't think there is as much as pwning as there should be but it is o.k. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Do you call that a poem?

A poem is an emotion. learn the difference.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
rofl... A poem is whatever you make a poem out to be. Please don't shove garbage down my throat. Whatever you perceive to be poetry, is.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Alright, Sir. Theresnotenoughpwning... Whatever you say ;) haha... I see why now

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Alright, Sir. Theresnotenoughpwning... Whatever you say ;) haha... I see why now
No i don't feel like wasting my time on you.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Then you wonder why the hell there's not enough people "pwning" here...

See, if you DID "waste" your time on me, there would be more "pwning"... But you've decided to take the other approach, and do what apperantly seemed to upset you in one of your previous posts.

Don't waste your time ;)

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Then you wonder why the hell there's not enough people "pwning" here...

See, if you DID "waste" your time on me, there would be more "pwning"... But you've decided to take the other approach, and do what apperantly seemed to upset you in one of your previous posts.

Don't waste your time ;)
Enough talk about pwning just do it!

O.k. Mister I am better than every body else. If i did waste my time on you there would be more pwning on you.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Nah, I'm the best... haha actually i was counting on you not wasting your time as i have to sleep for fecking school :( Perhaps some other time ;)

^^Dammit now look how much that looks like i'm "running away"

Status
Not open for further replies.