WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i am the biggest douche

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i was torn between chit chat and bait and tackle. i figured id put it here so everyone can make fun of me. anyway...

i've had my current moniter for about four years now. Websites, images, games, anything really have always appeared really dark to me. I was talking to somebody from this forum on the phone today and i couldnt read anything on "the wall". He was trying to point it out to me but it was too dark for me to read. i always just assumed my moniter was really shitty. however, it happens that i am the biggest douche in the world.

so anyway it's 4:51am and i couldnt sleep as im a bit fucked up right now. I come out to fuck around online and then it pops in my head. play with the moniter settings, brightness, contrast etc etc. tada moniter is not so shitty anymore. I am now able to read "the wall" im now able to see pictures that i use to have to change the contrast/brightness in photoshop/paintshop pro. moral of the story.. i am a huge asshole. whats wrong with me that i had a computer moniter for four years and i never thought to change the moniter settings. my brain is fried! drugs are bad kiddies!

Slacker

Postaholic
Your flaming yourself? Thats funny. So 4 years with the same contrast? It must of felt really different when you changed it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
you deserve a truck full of cookies for this ;)

icka said:
so anyway it's 4:51am and i couldnt sleep as im a bit fucked up right now. I come out to fuck around online and then it pops in my head. play with the moniter settings, brightness, contrast etc etc. tada moniter is not so shitty anymore. . my brain is fried! drugs are bad kiddies!
Apparently in your case, drugs are good.

:cookie:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
WizardlyFriend said:
you deserve a truck full of cookies for this ;)
And a big glass of cooooold milk. :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Let's just say you're lucky you're good lookin'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icka, all monitors aside, you really are the biggest douche. But hey, at least you are always summer eve fresh!

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I'll say don't feel too bad i've seen alot worse. and at least nothing got broke.

well we all know this about ya icka, about time you found your settings. ya drugs seem to help ya a bit, keep up the good work!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Nymphchick said:
well we all know this about ya icka, about time you found your settings. ya drugs seem to help ya a bit, keep up the good work!
wtf you call this b&t style? i expected more from you nymph

/me shakes head in disaproval

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yeah, pretty dumb. And why the hell is everybody being so easy on ya? Maybe it's 'cause you're asking for it. It's not fun to do if you're asking for it.

Jung

???
Premium
I JUST GOT A NEW KEYBOARD AND IT ONLY TYPES IN CAPS! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!

junglizm said:
jung..............................why are you yelling at me? /me cries.

icka............................i wasen't trying to flame you. if you want me to i can, i know you like it rough.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I got these speakers, but they only will play really loud, I can't even hear my self think! AAH!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
IT'S A TANDY TRS-80 MODEL III!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
IT'S A TANDY TRS-80 MODEL III!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Λολ, χαν ψου ρεαδ τηισ? Υνιχοδε ροχκσ↙↙↙↙

Status
Not open for further replies.