I am the master

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Click.

Click it. Click it twice.

This is a challenge. Beat my solitaire highscore. I dare all of you.

Jung

???
Premium
I tried to click it twice but some kind of solitare add poped up before I could click it the second time omg what the fuck is going on please help me i think you destroyed my computer wtf

Awaken

God
junglizm said:
I tried to click it twice but some kind of solitare add poped up before I could click it the second time omg what the fuck is going on please help me i think you destroyed my computer wtf
hahahaahaa

I roffled :thumbsup:

Good job, Icarus. I'm afraid I was incorrect when my mom could pwn you at solitaire. You are the solitaire GOD! :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
junglizm said:

Have you tried formatting?

That should help. Then do a system restore and be sure to degauss your monitor.

Awaken

God
Icarus said:
Have you tried formatting?

That should help. Then do a system restore and be sure to degauss your monitor.
Did I ever tell you what I do in my first period class? I'm not sure if I did. I was tired when I told the person...

We run around racing each other to see who can degauss the most monitors. Why? I don't know, but it's fun.

How the hell do you do so well at solitaire, dude? That's total pwnage. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You told me. :thumbsup:

I play a lot. It's big in my circle of friends. We're all solitaire masters, but nobody can beat this highscore.