WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am the master

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Click.

Click it. Click it twice.

This is a challenge. Beat my solitaire highscore. I dare all of you.

Jung

???
Premium
I tried to click it twice but some kind of solitare add poped up before I could click it the second time omg what the fuck is going on please help me i think you destroyed my computer wtf

junglizm said:
I tried to click it twice but some kind of solitare add poped up before I could click it the second time omg what the fuck is going on please help me i think you destroyed my computer wtf
hahahaahaa

I roffled :thumbsup:

Good job, Icarus. I'm afraid I was incorrect when my mom could pwn you at solitaire. You are the solitaire GOD! :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
junglizm said:
Have you tried formatting?

That should help. Then do a system restore and be sure to degauss your monitor.

Icarus said:

Did I ever tell you what I do in my first period class? I'm not sure if I did. I was tired when I told the person...

We run around racing each other to see who can degauss the most monitors. Why? I don't know, but it's fun.

How the hell do you do so well at solitaire, dude? That's total pwnage. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You told me. :thumbsup:

I play a lot. It's big in my circle of friends. We're all solitaire masters, but nobody can beat this highscore.

Jung

???
Premium
Icarus said:

Solitare stole my Gigahurtz. :(

jamesp

In Memory...
junglizm said:
Solitare stole my Gigahurtz. :(
Dont worry, Jung, I had to check into the Betty Ford center for my solitaire addiction....:(