WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#1
On the phone with the IRS.

Please fucking kill me, please.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


fucking insanity. these people are so stupid. it is like talking to a robot. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#3
bnccoder said:
/Shoots you in the leg.
God you are a shitty shot. you hit my other leg. you suck assholionessly.

this hold music is making my ears bleed.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#4
dustinzgirl said:
God you are a shitty shot. you hit my other leg. you suck assholionessly.

this hold music is making my ears bleed.
It's not my fault Eastside grabbed my ass.
 
5,711
1,108
257
#5
First, he said he shot you in the leg. Not any specific leg.

Second, kill yourself. Wrap the phone cord around your neck.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#6
I am smellin’ like the rose
That somebody gave me on
My birthday deathbed
I am smellin’ like the rose
That somebody gave me
’cause I’m dead & bloated
:toocool:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#7
bnccoder said:
It's not my fault Eastside grabbed my ass.
whoops sorry i was massaging his prostate and he gave ya a swift punch during ejeculation :D
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#8
DIZNUTS said:
whoops sorry i was massaging his prostate and he gave ya a swift punch during ejeculation :D
How did you know what I shot her with. :thumbsup:
 
10,772
55
253
#9
bnccoder said:
I am smellin’ like the rose
That somebody gave me on
My birthday deathbed
I am smellin’ like the rose
That somebody gave me
’cause I’m dead & bloated
:toocool:
Haha

(dialtone, touch-tone dialing, ring, ring)

Thank you for calling the Los Angeles Municipal Court.
This is an automated system that can handle most inquiries.
If after using this system, your question is not answered,
please, stay on the line
and a representative will be with you shortly.

If you are calling from a touch-tone phone, please press 1.
If you are calling from a cellular phone, please press 2.
If you are calling from a pay phone, please press 3.
If you are calling from a car phone, please press 4.
If you are calling from a secret-spy phone, please press 5.
If you are calling from a princess, phone, please press 6
If you are calling from a car fax, please press 7.
and If you are calling from a rotary phone, please, stay on the line

Make your selection at any time.

(touch-tone 1)

Make your selection at any time.

(three touch-tone 1's)

For information in English, please press 1.
For information in Spanish, please press 2.
For information in Japanese, please press 3.
For information in Chinese, please press 4.
For information in Dutch, please press 5.
For information in Latvian, please press 6.
For information in French, please press 7.
For information in Yiddish, please press 8.
For information in Ig-pay Atin-lay, lease-pay ress-pay ine-nay.

(touch-tone 1)

If you are responding to a notice from the City Attorney's office, press 3.
To check the amount due on a parking ticket, press 4.
If you believe you are ticketed in error because your disabled person
placard or your preferential parking permit was clearly displayed, or
your vehicle is disabled, press 5.
For all other traffic related matters, press 6.

(long touch-tone 6)

Please make a selection at any time.

(three touch-tone 6's)

For traffic school information, press 1.
For payment inormation, press 2.
For court locations, press 3.
For general ticket and warrant information, press 4.
For court appearance and bail information, press 5.
For traffic court appointment information, press 6.

(four touch-tone 6's)

If you need to make a traffic court appointment, please press 1,
unless you have not filled out a DD form 3018, in which case,
please press 2. To receive a blank DD form 3018, please come
down to the Los Angeles Municipal Court building during normal
business hours. If you have filled out DD form 3018, but have
not reported to the City Attorney's office, please press 3.

If you are not receiving physical therapy but have a relative that
voted 'no' on Proposition 187 * and have collected a notarized waiver
from said relative, and have attached said waiver in triplicate to
said form, please press 4, unless of course, said relative is not
a naturalized citizen, in which case, please press 5.

If you are receiving physical therapy from a naturalized citizen but
have not voted 'yes' or 'no' on Proposition 187 and have not reported
to the City Attorney, but have filled out form DD 3018, please
press 6.

Of course, if you have not had your eyes tested by your local
Department of Motor Vehicles in the last three years, in which case
press 7. If you have had your eyes tested AND voted 'yes' on
Proposition 187, and have your DD form 3018 filled out and
have already reported to the City Attorney but have never been called
in for jury duty, press 8.

(touch-tone entry)

Make your selection at any time.

(here begins the touch-tone frenzy)

Make your selection at any time.

The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.
The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.

There is a possibility that you have made an error in
selecting your message. Please try again.

The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.

There is a possibility that you have made an error in
selecting your message. Please try again.

I'm sorry, but we are unable to interpret your request.
Please call back during normal business hours.

(CLICK ... sound of dialing)

Thank you for calling the Los Angeles Municipal Court.
This is an automated system that can handle most inquiries.
If after using this system, your question is not answered,
please, stay on the line
and a representative will be with you shortly.

(fades out on)
If you are calling from a touch-tone phone, please press 1.
If you are calling from a cellular phone, please press 2.​


Is it like this DG, or worse?
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
HavokChylde said:
Haha

(dialtone, touch-tone dialing, ring, ring)

Thank you for calling the Los Angeles Municipal Court.
This is an automated system that can handle most inquiries.
If after using this system, your question is not answered,
please, stay on the line
and a representative will be with you shortly.

If you are calling from a touch-tone phone, please press 1.
If you are calling from a cellular phone, please press 2.
If you are calling from a pay phone, please press 3.
If you are calling from a car phone, please press 4.
If you are calling from a secret-spy phone, please press 5.
If you are calling from a princess, phone, please press 6
If you are calling from a car fax, please press 7.
and If you are calling from a rotary phone, please, stay on the line

Make your selection at any time.

(touch-tone 1)

Make your selection at any time.

(three touch-tone 1's)

For information in English, please press 1.
For information in Spanish, please press 2.
For information in Japanese, please press 3.
For information in Chinese, please press 4.
For information in Dutch, please press 5.
For information in Latvian, please press 6.
For information in French, please press 7.
For information in Yiddish, please press 8.
For information in Ig-pay Atin-lay, lease-pay ress-pay ine-nay.

(touch-tone 1)

If you are responding to a notice from the City Attorney's office, press 3.
To check the amount due on a parking ticket, press 4.
If you believe you are ticketed in error because your disabled person
placard or your preferential parking permit was clearly displayed, or
your vehicle is disabled, press 5.
For all other traffic related matters, press 6.

(long touch-tone 6)

Please make a selection at any time.

(three touch-tone 6's)

For traffic school information, press 1.
For payment inormation, press 2.
For court locations, press 3.
For general ticket and warrant information, press 4.
For court appearance and bail information, press 5.
For traffic court appointment information, press 6.

(four touch-tone 6's)

If you need to make a traffic court appointment, please press 1,
unless you have not filled out a DD form 3018, in which case,
please press 2. To receive a blank DD form 3018, please come
down to the Los Angeles Municipal Court building during normal
business hours. If you have filled out DD form 3018, but have
not reported to the City Attorney's office, please press 3.

If you are not receiving physical therapy but have a relative that
voted 'no' on Proposition 187 * and have collected a notarized waiver
from said relative, and have attached said waiver in triplicate to
said form, please press 4, unless of course, said relative is not
a naturalized citizen, in which case, please press 5.

If you are receiving physical therapy from a naturalized citizen but
have not voted 'yes' or 'no' on Proposition 187 and have not reported
to the City Attorney, but have filled out form DD 3018, please
press 6.

Of course, if you have not had your eyes tested by your local
Department of Motor Vehicles in the last three years, in which case
press 7. If you have had your eyes tested AND voted 'yes' on
Proposition 187, and have your DD form 3018 filled out and
have already reported to the City Attorney but have never been called
in for jury duty, press 8.

(touch-tone entry)

Make your selection at any time.

(here begins the touch-tone frenzy)

Make your selection at any time.

The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.
The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.

There is a possibility that you have made an error in
selecting your message. Please try again.

The system is waiting for a touch tone entry.

There is a possibility that you have made an error in
selecting your message. Please try again.

I'm sorry, but we are unable to interpret your request.
Please call back during normal business hours.

(CLICK ... sound of dialing)

Thank you for calling the Los Angeles Municipal Court.
This is an automated system that can handle most inquiries.
If after using this system, your question is not answered,
please, stay on the line
and a representative will be with you shortly.

(fades out on)
If you are calling from a touch-tone phone, please press 1.
If you are calling from a cellular phone, please press 2.​


Is it like this DG, or worse?
wow i had to deal with that shit with my first ticket....
 

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
1,086
0
0
#13
that was most excellent HC!
it pisses me off more when you have to touch tone 10 different voice prompts only to find out they're either closed or you are told to visit one of their local offices anyway b/c they cannot help you over the phone.
DG having written, "fuck the gov't, i'm a religion onto myself and don't have to pay taxes" on her EZ-1040 for '04 is now kicking herself for listening to CL.

good advise, CL :thumbsup: way to go
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#14
gurlgonewild said:
that was most excellent HC!
it pisses me off more when you have to touch tone 10 different voice prompts only to find out they're either closed or you are told to visit one of their local offices anyway b/c they cannot help you over the phone.
DG having written, "fuck the gov't, i'm a religion onto myself and don't have to pay taxes" on her EZ-1040 for '04 is now kicking herself for listening to CL.

good advise, CL :thumbsup: way to go
uhh is this a bad time to say that im CL's accountant?
 
143
0
0
#15
I know some people who know some people that know some people that can take care of some people like the irs.......
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#16
Rebel89 said:
I know some people who know some people that know some people that can take care of some people like the irs.......
i know some people who know some people that know some people who are full of shit :mfinger:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.