WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I, Anti

Anti

Flame Bait
:mfinger:
That's my favourite smiley already, anyway I am Nicholas and....and whatever.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Go get me a stag and meet me back here. We'll burn this Mutha down.
Welcome. :thumbsup:

and, according to your occupation, you're a politician... even if you aren't, i don't like you just because your occupation says you are.

bye

oh... and welcome to our beautiful world of wtf.com

Anti

Flame Bait
I humbly apologise because I am shocked to fuck that Max knows Stag is a top beer here...sadly that apology does not extend to Unforgiven, whom I hate because Clint Eastwood embarrassed all his past no name characters with that geriatric cowboy.

Anti said:
I humbly apologise because I am shocked to fuck that Max knows Stag is a top beer here...sadly that apology does not extend to Unforgiven, whom I hate because Clint Eastwood embarrassed all his past no name characters with that geriatric cowboy.
well, blow me down... have i made an enemy already? :)

it's all good.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Anti said:
I've been to Trinidad. I have friends here from TT, and friends in TT. TT rocks.
And Stag is a cool refreshing beverage. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
WEll a fuck you and welcome ,please obey the rules and that means no jerking off while typing .The keyboard (hint hint),well ya know.It's a sticky situation. :thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mfinger: well theres a big FUCK YOU and welcome are u really a polotition? :banana:

shep

Local alcoholic
probably is, see they have time to go to wtf.com and he will be a big poster cause he gets payed to sit and do nothing.

shep said:
probably is, see they have time to go to wtf.com and he will be a big poster cause he gets payed to sit and do nothing.
yep... that's where my money's going. :)

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah cuz its not like WE like money jeez we hate it we have too much of it, here have some more government, oh great thanks, jeez these guys on top really need it, they have monay AND the power to send us to war. :mad: