I ate Paris Hilton!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,383
8,049
637
HavokChylde said:
Shut up. This thread was a way to geht the sluts to post their boobs. Dumbasses.


But seriously you fucking creeps, do you want a faithful chick, or some doorknob who's had quite a few turns?
They post them all the time. The mods get to the posts before you get to see them, sorry.
We do however save them and circulate them in the staff lounge.

Mods suck. :thumbsdn:
Fuck the man. :thumbsdn:
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
HavokChylde said:
Yeah! Especially that damn MaxPower!
I've seen him in action! It was wild! he moved an thread from
TheIssues to B&T! Ive seen some crazy shit man, but that day
Max showed me a whole new world of madness! :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,383
8,049
637
johnny kuntz said:
I've seen him in action! It was wild! he moved an thread from
TheIssues to B&T! Ive seen some crazy shit man, but that day
Max showed me a whole new world of madness! :thumbsup:
And I'd do it again fuckers!.........'cause that's just the kind of guy I am.........That's how I roll.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
59
253
MaxPower said:
And I'd do it again fuckers!.........'cause that's just the kind of guy I am.........That's how I roll.


Ok, ok, I got a question. Can you move a thread from B&T to The Issues? Eh, eh?
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,383
8,049
637
HavokChylde said:
Ok, ok, I got a question. Can you move a thread from B&T to The Issues? Eh, eh?
I could if it was one hat belonged there. Trouble is once it ends up here, all the monkeys throw shit at it, til it's unsuitable to be located anywhere else.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
59
253
MaxPower said:
I could if it was one hat belonged there. Trouble is once it ends up here, all the monkeys throw shit at it, til it's unsuitable to be located anywhere else.

Man. Who the fuck would do that.




*Throws feces at Max*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.