WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i be new..kinda

bnccoder

Postaholic
I don't remember you, this is probably a good thing. Fuck you and welcome back to the site. Read Yuck's guide before posting.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
here's a trick to help you last longer:

don't take anything personally. Regardless of what you post, someone here is going to call you a fucking dumbass.

Take a deep breath and keep on keeping on. Another thing would be to stay out of B&T for a while. Get comfy and then jump in to the den of iniquity.

Other than that, remember: it's the internet. No matter what we say, we still can't actually do anything about it so fuck us.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:

don't take anything personally. Regardless of what you post, someone here is going to call you a fucking dumbass.

Take a deep breath and keep on keeping on. Another thing would be to stay out of B&T for a while. Get comfy and then jump in to the den of iniquity.

Other than that, remember: it's the internet. No matter what we say, we still can't actually do anything about it so fuck us.
Welcome back ya fuckin dumbass :D

Jung

???
Premium
xmgtopple said:
i was here before but i didnt get a very "warm welcome" so im gunna try again

hey?
The internet is serious business! ;) :(

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:

And one other tip, remember, depe inside, we are all dumbasses.