WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I believe

I believe in may things, like one day there will be world piece, i believe that Bert and Ernie are not gay but waiting for the right girl comes along, I believe that two wrongs don't make a right.. but when someone pisses u off a good tire slashing is right, and i believe one day kermit the frog will one day make an honest woman of miss piggy ;) what do u believe in? :p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I believe this is a really stupid fucking thread.

:thumbsup:

I also believe the Giants will go to the Superbowl next year.

And that i have a sense of humor (see the line above... :( )

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually, I like this thread. We are all caught up in what we DONT belive in, for instance, the war, bush and god, that we rarely talk about what we DO believe in. Repped for originality.

I believe that Faith and Love will always be stronger than Anger and Hate, that family is the only thing we may not choose, but will always have. That death is not an end, but a journey, that good will always defeat evil (especially if there is a virgin around) That nothing will keep me from doing what I believe is right, that pride is not a bad thing, but often keeps us standing when we have nothing left. That losing everything and starting over isnt that bad if you have the guts. That children are innocent pieces of God sent to us as gifts, and should be treated as such.

:cool: thanx for the compliment, i think some people need to think of the brighter sides of life then always the negative, :p i think that ones belief system helps them through many hard times, wether it be religion, family, or just plain hope. i myself use sarcasim and humor alot ;) my family, tho most the time a burden helps as well, i have to agree, tho you can never pick your family they are the one ones whole will be there in the end for you :rolleyes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I believe i'll get laid soon..
Or so i hope...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
I believe in may things, like one day there will be world piece, i believe that Bert and Ernie are not gay but waiting for the right girl comes along, I believe that two wrongs don't make a right.. but when someone pisses u off a good tire slashing is right, and i believe one day kermit the frog will one day make an honest woman of miss piggy ;) what do u believe in? :p
Between your Screen name and this post; I feel compelled to ask for your hand in nuptials.

Good thread :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I believe in good strong morals, and that bullshit only comes in a foldable container, we mustn't forget. I also believe that human will once go a day without justice...

I believe that junkfood tastes so good because it's bad for you.
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned.
I believe you can't appreciate real love till you've been burned.
I believe the grass is always greener on the other side.
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold.
etc etc.

not neccesarily in that order.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I believe software companies wil start responding to my applications and call me for job interviews.
I believe I'll find a female Boston Terrier for my maskot, and champion Boston Terrier puppies will be born.
I believe Tool's next CD will kick ass.

I believe in coffee in the morning :)
I believe in beer on the weekends :D
I believe in a smoke after sex :thumbsup:
I believe that food wasen't only made for eatting ;)
I believe in cheesey pick up lines :cool:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I believe that my school will blow up one day ... I hope it :thumbsup:
I believe that mankind will destroy themselves one time..
I believe that im a lunatic
I believe in my machine
I believe that woman are the greatest thing ever made by god !
I believe in the Force
I believe in Myself!

SO IM A BELIEVER !!!! -> watch the Monkees!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I believe that a legless slime covered alien is living under my bed.
I believe in the stupidity of the human race.
I believe the voices.
I believe that Duct Tape is man's greatest invention.
I believe work doesn't always have to be hard.
I believe that the government is screwed up.
I believe I'll go have a coke.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
I believe that a legless slime covered alien is living under my bed.
I believe in the stupidity of the human race.
I believe the voices.
I believe that Duct Tape is man's greatest invention.
I believe work doesn't always have to be hard.
I believe that the government is screwed up.
I believe I'll go have a coke.

Agreed. but I dont have aliens, I have a giant 8 legged spider from another realm. Thats why I sleep next to the wall. If it get hungry, itll eat CL first....shhh dont tell him!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Smoke said:
I believe i'll get laid soon..
Or so i hope...
Keep dreaming, jk.

I believe the world would be a better place if Johnny kuntz died
I believe that if everyone cared a little more the world would be full of pussys.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Keep dreaming, jk.

I believe the world would be a better place if Johnny kuntz died
I believe that if everyone cared a little more the world would be full of pussys.

I believe that sky is REALLY grumpy this morning and in need of a nap.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I also believe that DG should shut the fuck up. Just kidding.