WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I bet Nader feels like an idiot.

magnolia

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
wow

he looks almost dead
Yeah. I dunno that if he even had a snowball's chance of winning that he wouldn't drop dead from the stress. :p (I know that's mean, but I said the same thing about kerry earlier today. I think he'd have trouble if he actually got in. NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN A MAGNOLIA OPINION NOT A FACTUAL STATEMENT WITH EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
_Kitana_ said:
wow

he looks almost dead

whoa, agreed ... I went to see him speak at a consumer rights conference in cleveland about 5 years ago .... he looks like a shadow of a man I saw then.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the only reason you made this thread is cause of my post saying nader is cool.....thats not right

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is my belief, whoever voted for Nader is an irresponsible citizen. You were just too scared to make a difference, so you just wasted you vote on Nader!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah he looks weird, he should be the "Zombie Party".. Rather than whatever he is now, something like the family party, I forgot..

its the green party

Jung

???
Premium
Skyline-Cobra said:
the only reason you made this thread is cause of my post saying nader is cool.....thats not right

You're too young to possibly understand how much af an idiot Nader is. So, I won't write you off as an idiot. (At least not for this)