WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines I can fix unemployment

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know a way to make 0 unemployment in the us. Abbolish minnimum wage.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Then we would go back to slavery if there was no minimum wage. People would end up working for nothing, and since slavery is abolished in the us, and noone is going to work for nothing, then unemployment rates would skyrocket because employers would want people to work for nothing to make more profit. So that method wouldnt work as you hope. Maybe lowering the minimum wage and then lowering prices of goods and our economy would skyrocket.

morelos

lexicon incognito
Then we would go back to slavery if there was no minimum wage. People would end up working for nothing, and since slavery is abolished in the us, and noone is going to work for nothing, then unemployment rates would skyrocket because employers would want people to work for nothing to make more profit.
what you've just described can be summarized in one word: libertarianism.

you can't abolish a minimum wage. the way to fix unemployment in the US is to stop stratifying society by allowing the wealthy to accumulate more wealth in perpetuity on the backs of others.

~ dan ~

tzedek

Original Member
i will tell you how to fix unemployment, vote for Kerry. Bush has the worst job creation record since Herbert Hoover

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
tzedek said:
i will tell you how to fix unemployment, vote for Kerry. Bush has the worst job creation record since Herbert Hoover

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I know a much better way.

Slot machines. If you get 3 J's, you win a job. There won't be a single fucker left!

morelos

lexicon incognito
tzedek said:
word. and at least hoover had an excuse!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i dont think there is really a way 2 fix the unemployment rate 2 0, there are just 2 many peeps and not enough jobs, and u cant tell peeps STOP HAVING SEX! pffft like they will really listen... theres no sollution

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
moreolus, you can abolish unemployment. Im not saying its good to do cause then people will be working for say nickle a hour. But all I said was that i found a way to get rid of unemployment. I didnt say it would work out for the best. Such as in 1991 when hong kong was still ruled by the the british. Its unemployment was only at 1.4%. And soon after in 1997 i believe they started a mininum wage policy and the unemployment rose to over 7%. (They still live like shit) :)

morelos

lexicon incognito
did you just say that people in one of the most densely populated, developed nations on earth "live like shit?"

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why is a high population good? There population is four times that of the united states, I dont see whats so good about that? Perhaps thats why there only allowed to have one kid, that sucks right there.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
That faggot in the avatar you have probably lives in america. Does he look like he lives in a shithole?