WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I can spell fuck, can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicurus

King of the Skeptics
4
0
0
#1
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard that fuck you. Fuck your presumptions. Fuck your dreams. Fuck your tiny, worthless little aspirations. Fuck bemanistyle.com. Fuck l33t haxors and normal people. Fuck your ideas. Fuck your tiny penis. Fuck your huge schlong. Fuck everything you've ever held dear. Fuck your God. Fuck your devil. Fuck cheap whisky. Fuck people who spell it "whiskey". Fuck fraternities and sororities.

Fuck it all, and when you're done...
























Be sure to offer them a towel. :p
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#2
Wrong forum, genius; flaming is only allowed in Bait & Tackle.
 

Epicurus

King of the Skeptics
4
0
0
#4
junglizm said:
Wrong forum, genius; flaming is only allowed in Bait & Tackle.
I didn't think it was flaming if it was directed to everyone in the whole wide world, including myself.

If it is, though, regrets.
 
328
0
0
#5
Thinking of how to respond to this....:mfinger: the world! need a towel?
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#9
I could of come up with somethin better in the 5 minutes on the toilet before I read this...
 
4,149
2
0
#10
Epicurus said:
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard that fuck you. Fuck your presumptions. Fuck your dreams. Fuck your tiny, worthless little aspirations. Fuck bemanistyle.com. Fuck l33t haxors and normal people. Fuck your ideas. Fuck your tiny penis. Fuck your huge schlong. Fuck everything you've ever held dear. Fuck your God. Fuck your devil. Fuck cheap whisky. Fuck people who spell it "whiskey". Fuck fraternities and sororities.

Fuck it all, and when you're done...Be sure to offer them a towel. :p
Wow.....just....wow. I am truly amazed. What you lack in intelligence and creativity you've made up for in redundancy. Congratulations! I have to go read a book now to make up for the IQ I lost reading that post.
 

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
1,488
23
102
#11
Epicurus said:
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you so hard that fuck you. Fuck your presumptions. Fuck your dreams. Fuck your tiny, worthless little aspirations. Fuck bemanistyle.com. Fuck l33t haxors and normal people. Fuck your ideas. Fuck your tiny penis. Fuck your huge schlong. Fuck everything you've ever held dear. Fuck your God. Fuck your devil. Fuck cheap whisky. Fuck people who spell it "whiskey". Fuck fraternities and sororities.

Fuck it all, and when you're done...Be sure to offer them a towel. :p

another post like this, the kitten gets it!
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#12
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THE KITTENS!!!!!

 
4,020
3
36
#13
Holy shit, BCB. That guy's got some nasty boogers up his nose.

Which I found 100X more interesting than the orig. post. Weee
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#15
Are those boogers or skin? I think it's just hairless nostril.
 
214
0
0
#16
this dude at the airport had nose hair hanging out like a mustache.

the weirdest people can be seen in airports and malls.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#17
F - C - U - K




Damnit! I did it wrong again.
 

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
89
108
#18
Don't be mean to the towel boy. It's nice to have people pick up after you, even if they do have tourettes.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#19
We have a towel boy now? Wooo we're getting fancy!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,967
8,168
487
#20
zoloftcasserole said:
Holy shit, BCB. That guy's got some nasty boogers up his nose.

Which I found 100X more interesting than the orig. post. Weee

That statement implies that there are some boogers that are not nasty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.