WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I can tell by my PMs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#4
PMS, eh? Yet another misleading topic...anyways, uhh, welcome back
 

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
446
0
0
#6
I Hate The FCC said:
What about me? Have you forgotten about IHTFCC? :thumbsdn: /me is not pleased.
Heck no I didn't forget....I love you too.


Hell...I love everybody tonight but that's not a bait and tackle subject. :)
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#11
You can tell by your PMS? Usually the only way I can tell is the tampon wrappers in the trash.
 

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
446
0
0
#12
Icarus said:
You can tell by your PMS? Usually the only way I can tell is the tampon wrappers in the trash.

Wrong....see the first letter, P, stands for "Pre". That would be PRE Menstrual which would also mean pre tampon. That will get you Poop Toast and if you're not careful neg repped...warning!
 
3,559
2
0
#13
countrygrl said:
Wrong....see the first letter, P, stands for "Pre". That would be PRE Menstrual which would also mean pre tampon. That will get you Poop Toast and if you're not careful neg repped...warning!
Mmmm.... Pooptoast sounds good. :( Too bad I don't have any....
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#14
countrygrl said:
Wrong....see the first letter, P, stands for "Pre". That would be PRE Menstrual which would also mean pre tampon. That will get you Poop Toast and if you're not careful neg repped...warning!
DUH!

I was saying, I have to rely on tampon wrappers, which is obviously an inferior method. If I could just tell by PMS, I would know sooner to lock myself in the garage.

THAT will get you a :mfinger:
 
3,559
2
0
#15
Icarus said:
DUH!

I was saying, I have to rely on tampon wrappers, which is obviously an inferior method. If I could just tell by PMS, I would know sooner to lock myself in the garage.

THAT will get you a :mfinger:
She just got told, son!
 

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
446
0
0
#17
Icarus said:
DUH!

I was saying, I have to rely on tampon wrappers, which is obviously an inferior method. If I could just tell by PMS, I would know sooner to lock myself in the garage.

THAT will get you a :mfinger:

If you have to wait until you see tampon wrappers to know then I would say that you are in pretty good shape. Much better than "WAKE UP YOU BASTARD" every morning before hand.


Don'cha think?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#18
:) I live with three women. I swear at least ONE of them is PMSing every day of the month...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.