WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I can't be without her...

phil

Clitpickle
My girlfriend is everything to me, i love her to death (as in i'd die for her)
she's just the best...She was my best mate for about 3 years and we agreed not to go out with each other because it might not work and we'd not stay friends but we just slowly got together and i sent her an email asking her out at the SAME time she sent me a text asking me... heh..
she came over today, i was like WOOOOO...
we had a great time ;) n had a lot of fun, she's gone home and i can't see her until next week :( there's busses but she's busy until next week :( agh!
i really miss her, gonna have to settle for msn.
umm, anything to do when ur missing somebody?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
your right hand and some lotion.....hehe
nah dude...just be glad she feels the same about you...when the week is over..its gonna make it that much better when you see her....

phil said:
she's just the best...She was my best mate for about 3 years and we agreed not to go out with each other because it might not work and we'd not stay friends but we just slowly got together and i sent her an email asking her out at the SAME time she sent me a text asking me... heh..
we had a great time ;) n had a lot of fun, she's gone home and i can't see her until next week :( there's busses but she's busy until next week :( agh!
just be thankful shes still alive..... :( ......nevermind...

phil

Clitpickle
Aww dunno what happened dues but sounds bad, sorry.

phil

Clitpickle
deus_ex_machina said:
its ok man.
Thx.
Anybody got any ideas how to get over missing somebody?
this is going to happen a lot as i'll only get to see her next week then she's going away for about two weeks :(
this is horrible and not far off torture. lol, help

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
phil said:
Thx.
Anybody got any ideas how to get over missing somebody?
this is going to happen a lot as i'll only get to see her next week then she's going away for about two weeks :(
this is horrible and not far off torture. lol, help
well jerking off is always fun and time consuming.....but i personally bury myself in music....i dunno...if you got the right tunes you can bury any thoughts of anything...then be left in a heap of emotion waiting to get out and no one even gives a shit and you keep yourself in the tunes and you just want to dam well be with that girl of yours...and you cant and it just FUCKING SUCKS

FUBAR said:
well jerking off is always fun and time consuming.....but i personally bury myself in music....i dunno...if you got the right tunes you can bury any thoughts of anything...then be left in a heap of emotion waiting to get out and no one even gives a shit and you keep yourself in the tunes and you just want to dam well be with that girl of yours...and you cant and it just FUCKING SUCKS
i was about to recommend music too. what a coincedence.

phil

Clitpickle
yeah thanks both of you, most of my songs remind me of her which is a good thing but at the same time makes me want to see her more...
i'll give it a go though.

phil

Clitpickle
Looks like i'm gonna fucking have to get used to not seeing her.
'it can't work, i have to see you more than this but i can't'
omg
i'm screwed.
i love her so much.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I know how you feel my gf just moved to Texas recently and it drives me crazy. I miss her all the time. I just go downstairs start up my dirtbike and ride till I run out of fuel or it gets too dark to see. It gets hard but you just need to try to stay active and try to take your mind off things to ease the pain. Music works too but I find if I find a song that reminds me of her or us then I crinkle up my face and bawl like a baby. Good Luck :thumbsup:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
undiehiker04 said:
I know how you feel my gf just moved to Texas recently and it drives me crazy. I miss her all the time. I just go downstairs start up my dirtbike and ride till I run out of fuel or it gets too dark to see. It gets hard but you just need to try to stay active and try to take your mind off things to ease the pain. Music works too but I find if I find a song that reminds me of her or us then I crinkle up my face and bawl like a baby. Good Luck :thumbsup:
yea but you wouldnt beleive how good it is to cry sometimes...i hadnt in years untill about 2 weeks ago...now i have so much pent up emotion that im almost in tears everywhere every thought....just sad yet happy yet...unexplainable...but music that reminds you of stuff is good i find...specially for me because i just have so little good memories and i have to look so far back now...it just feels good to have memories of happiness

phil

Clitpickle
i wasn't far off crying last night but had to hold it in because my friend phoned, she's so kind n helpful, god i'm still so depressed, this is hell.
i've lost the one thing that means anything to me...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
phil said:
yeah i go and see her. or get a car

the one person who means anything to me in this fucked up world is 4000 miles away.

magnolia

Postaholic
Well, maybe u should go and see her sometime. I'm sure she'd like that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
phil said:
JERK OFF... :mfinger: