WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i can't believe what she's doing.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
She's throwing her fucking life away. I can't fucking believe it. I've known this girl since preschool. We're seniors now. She wasn't ever like this until she started dating & doing college for highschool&college credits... She used to be so nice and innocent, and now she's giving head to guys she's not even dating in elementary school playgrounds at midnight, stealing bikinis from stores, smoking... it's driving me insane. I'm so incredibly pissed off at her right now... but she's just too blonde to see it.

sugarsickness said:
She's throwing her fucking life away. I can't fucking believe it. I've known this girl since preschool. We're seniors now. She wasn't ever like this until she started dating & doing college for highschool&college credits... She used to be so nice and innocent, and now she's giving head to guys she's not even dating in elementary school playgrounds at midnight, stealing bikinis from stores, smoking... it's driving me insane. I'm so incredibly pissed off at her right now... but she's just too blonde to see it.
It really sucks to watch a friend behave so recklessly. Unfortunately there might not be much you can do about it. All you can do is try to talk to her, without judging or scolding her. Sometimes when people act that way they can become defensive, view you as the enemy if you try to get them to change and maybe even start shutting you out. I don't know.........

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
We've tried to talk to her so many times about it... She's even promised to a friend of mine three times that she'd stop acting like it, but she's only gotten worse.

Is she going through any problems right now, or did anything traumatic happen to her? Maybe it would be better to approach her about how she's feeling?

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Well like I said, she's just starting to be introduced to college-aged people. She's just too young for it, I think, because obviously, she's very impressionable. The only problems she's confronted me with have something to do with how her friend Amber is trying to steal this guy away from her and they're not even dating each other. She acts so ditzy all the time, makes me filled with hateeeee.

Jung

???
Premium
Sometimes people have to learn hard lessons on their own, it's the only way they will learn. It sucks watching your friends fuck up, but sometimes you just have to let them do their own thing.

Sad Statue

I get more than one shot
ive seen too many people fuck there lives up on stupid shit. One of my friends has turned into a complete asshole and hes always drinkin. He almost fuckin killed himself onetime it just sucks watchin a friend throw their damn life away. It also pains me to see a friend have a bad relationship with their family mainly because they tell me to say fuck u to my parents. My best advice is to tell her that eventually somethins gonna come back to haunt her be it a disease or something else.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Sad Statue said:
ive seen too many people fuck there lives up on stupid shit. One of my friends has turned into a complete asshole and hes always drinkin. He almost fuckin killed himself onetime it just sucks watchin a friend throw their damn life away. It also pains me to see a friend have a bad relationship with their family mainly because they tell me to say fuck u to my parents. My best advice is to tell her that eventually somethins gonna come back to haunt her be it a disease or something else.
Thanks... Eh, yeah, it's getting to the point that I'm hoping something bad happens to her, but not in a bad way... ehh, that doesn't make sense... but I mean it in the "something's gonna come back to haunt her" way... so I hope either she gets pregnant or gets some nasty disease... or has perpetual cockbreath, or something horrible like that

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
I Hate The FCC said:
Here's a reality check for her.
Herpes is what she'll geht from sucking all those guys off!
I know I've seen that somewhere before... did someone post that somewhere else on here? :confused: haha. I should send it to her sometime.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
sugarsickness said:
I know I've seen that somewhere before... did someone post that somewhere else on here? :confused: haha. I should send it to her sometime.
Icka posted it, that's where I got it from.