WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i can't think of anything i want

Empacher

Tenderony
i honestly can't think of anything i want for christmas:confused:

my mom is asking what i'd like for christmas, and i was thinking about an mp3 player like an ipod or nano or somthing like that. then thought 'k well everyone has an ipod now' and i hate it when i buy somthing uber trendy. so no ipods. and then i was thinking 'well i don't even want an mp3 player' because i like just thinking when i workout, and when im in school or on the bus i talk with people and music just isolates you from all that.

so no music.

i was going to ask for a cool HR monitor watch thing, but then my bro said i could have his from years ago, he doesnt use it anymore.

so no HR monitor.

and i wont let myself ask for another friggen computer part like almost every year. im so sick of upgrading. and honestly im not playing enough video games to appreciate a new gfx card, or mouse, mousepad, game blah blah blah.

so no technology.

im thinking about asking for a nice dress watch or somthing like that but i can't help but feel stupid for going and spending 100 dollars on somthing so mature and unnescessary.

so no watches.

wow.
this has never happened before, im completely content with what i have and i don't need material possessions to make me happier.:eek:

Dad asked me what I wanted for christmas yesterday.

I said "Nothing.":happysad:

Christmas is a scam anyway.

I don't want people to buy me gifts because I don't want them to pretend they're doing me a favor or that it makes either of us happy or that they actually care. I hate giving gifts to people, so don't give any to me.

Yeah, just say nothing, it makes you cool. That's what i do.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you can't have enough guns. :thumbsup:

Empacher

Tenderony
shizzle son, i really like these M series oakley glasses. don't trust myself; i'l loose them for sure.

they are also 200+ cdn:(

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Empacher said:
shizzle son, i really like these M series oakley glasses. don't trust myself; i'l loose them for sure.

they are also 200+ cdn:(
are those the stupid sunglasses that have a 3 song MP3 player built in and look like they cost $20?

this is what you need for xmas.. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
void said:
you can't have enough guns. :thumbsup:
Void - Canada.

geez...

I suggest getting an iPod. Get a refurbished 40 gig or something, throw linux on it and get the crack to let it play movies... My friend put Doom on it...

You don't have to use it all the time, but for when you're bored, just make it a little toy :p

i wouldn't trust someone like empacher with an m82 void...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Since I'm the kind of person who doesn't get hooked on MMORPGs the way so many others do, I decided I'd check out WoW. Also, since it's been out for a while there are a lot of problems that have been fixed. I feel confident that I can get enough enjoyment out of the game to be happy with having gotten it for Christmas, without getting hooked on it like my buddy Nick did... Omfg he must have run through three level 60's already and he's not stopping yet...

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
I say congratulations to you Empacher. So many people, especially children don't have anything to look forward to on Christmas morning. You know you have all you need, so maybe you could ask your parents to make a donation in your name to a worthy charity that gives presents to underpriviliged children in your area. It's a pretty good feeling knowing you made a child a little happier who doesn't have the things many other children enjoy.