WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Can't Understand Spring Break Whores

I was in South Beach, Miami, FL this spring break, ok? and like any other normal fucking human being on spring break, I WANTED TO FUCK TILL MY BALLS GO FLAT!!

So I go to this "girls gone wild" videoshoot party @ Nikki's Beach. First of all, the line was too fucking long and full of ugly bitches, who should have someone smack them up side their heads with an empty bottle of Remy Martin. I go in and the cover was $20, and I was like "this better be a good fuckin' party with a lot of ponani".

I go in to see to many dicks in the house, too many ppl at the bar, too many ugly whores with attitudes and too many big black-ass wankstas, who would fuck even me if they had the fuckin' chance. They said that Allen Iverson was there, BUT I DIDN'T FUCKIN' SEE'EM!? AND WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!

Ok, now for the good part of the story. The 2nd I go to Teasers on Deco Drive and the same shit with Iverson and the $20 cover happens again there, so I was like "FUCK THAT SHIT!" and I up and left too find some pussy out of the fuckin' place. I go and see 3 girls in a 4X4 alone, hollering @ me and a couple of guys on the other side of the street, so I holler back. I go to the their car to see what they're up to that night and -get this- THEY WERE LIKE: "GO AWAY... GET LOST..." and I was like: "FUCKIN WHORES U ASKED FOR DICK, WELL, HERE'S DICK!" AND I FUCKIN FLASH MY COCK!!

I FLIPPED COMPLETELY AND ALMOST BUSTED ONE OF THEM'S TEETH... YOU FUCKIN BITCHES I DON'T GET U... U CALL FOR DICKS AND WHEN THEY COME BY U FUCKIN BACK OUT??? FUCK U!!!!!! :mad: :mfinger: my temper that day was completely outta control, cuz I wasted two days of spring break without fucking at all...

At least I got some venezuellan pussy that day, cuz she found out I had a Modena and a scooter. I did what I want: got drunk, got high, fucked and went to the beach. :D

If only there was a way that girls wouldn't talk too much, go home with you, fuck your brains out and leave peacefully. No names, no numbers, no nothing!!

go rape a young virgin like the rest of us

fat wenchs tho *shudders*

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:

No; here's the funny part. He sat down and spent the time to type it. muhahha

South Beach is awesome. A must see when you are young and single. Throw in spring break and damn.

Key Islamorada: is a great place to hire a boat and hit the back country fishing for the anglers out there.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Blah. Hot Sun. Stupid Sand. STILL BORING! :)

you know what? you're all right! I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote this... what happens in wherever you spend spring break, stays there!!

Mental

Flame Bait
Desert_Storm said:
you know what? you're all right! I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote this... what happens in wherever you spend spring break, stays there!!
maybe u were just drunk as hell and high on weed :rolleyes:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Desert_Storm said:
Yeah or you could be really cool and attend the idiot convention. This is the dateless guys big chance. Moron thinks that if he increases the number of possible mates his chances of mating increase. That would work if no other guys showed up. LOL.. Sure you can factor in Drunk fat chicks that are just as desperate as you, but hell you don't have to go farther than your local ice cream shop for that.

Here's the math for you:

U = dumbass that thinks during spring break good looking girls are out looking for ugly fucks
P = possible mates
M = Good looking guys
PsubF = Possible mate that are fat
PsubH Possible mates that are HOT!
S = scores
There are 52 weeks in a year

Rest of year
S = PsubF + PsubH/p-m*51

during spring break
S= Psubf + PsubH/p-m*1

U = blueballed

And of course this is all a joke have fun, be young and enjoy my friend.

Mental said:
maybe u were just drunk as hell and high on weed :rolleyes:
Actually, I think I was. Suprisingly, I recall typing something on some forum on my friend's laptop, who passed out before I did, that day.

BiT

Hoodrat
I can't be bothered to read through all that crap.

So umm... shit I forgot what I was going to insult you with...

oh well, drive through thxplsla~

JIMMAH13

Fresh Meat
my spring break sucked ass.... No drugs, no beer, no willing women. AND i was still home and working retard hours b/c they had to fill for the people who did leave.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Desert_Storm said:
I was in South Beach, Miami, FL this spring break, ok? and like any other normal fucking human being on spring break, I WANTED TO FUCK TILL MY BALLS GO FLAT!!

So I go to this "girls gone wild" videoshoot party @ Nikki's Beach. First of all, the line was too fucking long and full of ugly bitches, who should have someone smack them up side their heads with an empty bottle of Remy Martin. I go in and the cover was $20, and I was like "this better be a good fuckin' party with a lot of ponani".

I go in to see to many dicks in the house, too many ppl at the bar, too many ugly whores with attitudes and too many big black-ass wankstas, who would fuck even me if they had the fuckin' chance. They said that Allen Iverson was there, BUT I DIDN'T FUCKIN' SEE'EM!? AND WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!

Ok, now for the good part of the story. The 2nd I go to Teasers on Deco Drive and the same shit with Iverson and the $20 cover happens again there, so I was like "FUCK THAT SHIT!" and I up and left too find some pussy out of the fuckin' place. I go and see 3 girls in a 4X4 alone, hollering @ me and a couple of guys on the other side of the street, so I holler back. I go to the their car to see what they're up to that night and -get this- THEY WERE LIKE: "GO AWAY... GET LOST..." and I was like: "FUCKIN WHORES U ASKED FOR DICK, WELL, HERE'S DICK!" AND I FUCKIN FLASH MY COCK!!

I FLIPPED COMPLETELY AND ALMOST BUSTED ONE OF THEM'S TEETH... YOU FUCKIN BITCHES I DON'T GET U... U CALL FOR DICKS AND WHEN THEY COME BY U FUCKIN BACK OUT??? FUCK U!!!!!! :mad: :mfinger: my temper that day was completely outta control, cuz I wasted two days of spring break without fucking at all...

At least I got some venezuellan pussy that day, cuz she found out I had a Modena and a scooter. I did what I want: got drunk, got high, fucked and went to the beach. :D

If only there was a way that girls wouldn't talk too much, go home with you, fuck your brains out and leave peacefully. No names, no numbers, no nothing!!
hmm try anger management. you seem like a very disgruntled young boy!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
What's to understand about spring break whores ?

Uh, they're on vacation, they're drunk, and they wanna fuck.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
What's to understand about spring break whores ?

Uh, they're on vacation, they're drunk, and they wanna fuck.
and there really not that much different from every day whores who are drunk and wanna fuck

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:
and there really not that much different from every day whores who are drunk and wanna fuck
Exactly. You just gotta reach out and touch someone. ;)

ron

Buster of Asses
What's to understand? Now you know that Spring Break is not like you saw on Mtv and all those dumbass college movies. Move on. Drink heavily.