WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I can't wait!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I just realized that my biggest dreams, my millionaire status, will come in a few short years.

I only have two more years of high school...after that, I go to the University of Advancing Technology, in Tempe, AZ.

While there, I am going to be making video games. That is really what I can't wait to do. Making mods for current games is part of the curriculum, so I plan to make a few there, then start my own company.

I plan on naming it Isotope Software. The first game we will do will be R&D, an epic first person shooter with a dynamic plot, large, sprawling levels, and intense action.

So, it will be just four more years until I'm on my way to the big time.

I just realized that I am going to have a shitload of money very soon...damn, I can't wait!

Signify

Particinator
do you know how much it costs to creat a new comany? not to put a damper on your day or anything...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:
I just realized that my biggest dreams, my millionaire status, will come in a few short years.

I only have two more years of high school...after that, I go to the University of Advancing Technology, in Tempe, AZ.

While there, I am going to be making video games. That is really what I can't wait to do. Making mods for current games is part of the curriculum, so I plan to make a few there, then start my own company.

I plan on naming it Isotope Software. The first game we will do will be R&D, an epic first person shooter with a dynamic plot, large, sprawling levels, and intense action.

So, it will be just four more years until I'm on my way to the big time.

I just realized that I am going to have a shitload of money very soon...damn, I can't wait!
Hold up there jaggy! Don't count your chickens b-fore they hatch! You still got time b-fore you strike it rich, and start shmoozin with the big time! Don't get to far ahead of yourself, take it one day at a time.

Don't forget tour friends here at WTF, high roller.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
don't listen to these guys.... ambition is a great thing... if no-one had ambition then we would still be living in caves, clubbing women over the head and eating roasted mammoth, not nessessarily in that order of course.

(mmmm....mammoth)

best advice is to hook yourself up with an investor. Sure, they will own a large part of your company. But you then prepare an exit strategy once you have your own capital and use what you have learned to create a bigger, better business.