WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I challange Fuxed to a drink off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
You can't possibly drink that much... After that much rum and 5 shots, it's nighty night with a side of alchohol poisening...

I suggest actually trying to drink that much without ending up in a hospital/dead.
Oh no? Do you even know what absinthe is? I'll have you know I didn't even throw up that night. Your a big man for calling me out?

OMG WTF You didn't drink that much, you couldn't have, unless you're a russian, which you AREN'T! So drop the facade, you have been e-disproven.
You want to disprove me? Bring it son (for legality reasons, please be over 21, or at least over 15). Show me that I'm lying. Show me that I should be dead. Alcohol poisening means nothing to me. I've had lysol sprayed down my throat while I was passed out because my unconscious vomiting made me smell bad. I can rememeber blacking out in one town and waking up the next morning in a town 15 miles away.

Do you even know who I am? I'm your mother fucking H-E-R-O. I'll be the one kicking your ass in beer pong. I'll be the one dancing with your girlfriend. I'll be the one tapping a new keg at 1 AM when you and your pussy friends are to tired or drunk to continue.

I'll drop the facade once you can prove me wrong. Put your money where your mouth is, and I'll be the one driving you to the hospital because the tequila don't sit right.

Bitch.

tbsrk, reading your original drinking post, I felt I needed to ask you something.

Are you Irish?:p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
half irish (on my dad's side, real last name is Duffy, please dont stalk me)
half italian (on my mother's side, delicious home cooked meals every night in high school)

And hell yeah I'm back. For at least a week. :p

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Crap he's irish... Nobody told me that before...

Maybe you're believable, and I'm 15... 16 in like 3 weeks though.

Still... Nahhh, and I don't drink that much, so yes, you would probably outdrink me.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Fuxed said:
Crap he's irish... Nobody told me that before...

Maybe you're believable, and I'm 15... 16 in like 3 weeks though.

Still... Nahhh, and I don't drink that much, so yes, you would probably outdrink me.
Shut up!!

Argue with me. You were more fun in the Life Sucks forum. Come on, this is a special occasion. I only pick out douchebags and cockholes to beat into a bloody pulp once a month. If that!

Jung

???
Premium
Fuxed is obviously still a child (or still has the mentality of one), seeing how he doesn't even understand basic principles of biology...

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Argue with you about what? You can outdrink me? I can probably drive faster than you... Or run faster, or something. Get like a reasonable topic to argue about, and I'll argue with you, argueing about who drinks more online is like... (Oh, you're fucked now, here comes the clicheizm) Being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a fucking retard.

Anyways, next topic kid? :)

Edit to junglizm: WTF IZ TEH BIALAGEE!?1 Speak when spoken to, kthxbai...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What are you Ebamer or whatever his damn name is.... twin?

Jung

???
Premium
argueing about X more online is like... Being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a fucking retard.
Yet it's the basis of every single one of your posts. Maybe they haven’t taught you the meaning of hypocrisy yet, in 9th grade, but you’re definitely a hypocrite. Or just stupid…

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Uh huh... Hey, just a question dude, you seem very fascinated by my posts, want to start me a fan club?

Ok, you can be the president too, what an honor that must be.

But back to the whole drinking thing, throw in as many biological terms as you want, in fact, go to your biology teacher (or, any biology teacher for that matter), and ask them if what tbsrk is claiming is possible... Now, keep in mind the time period, about 8-10 hours, it's not like we're saying he drank this in a week, this was in one evening.

After you do that, you can come back and argue, otherwise, STFU and let the intelligent people talk...

Enough side tracking here... Let's get back to this, tbsrk, dude, think up a topic and I'll be waiting.

Jung

???
Premium
Fuxed said:
But back to the whole drinking thing, throw in as many biological terms as you want, in fact, go to your biology teacher (or, any biology teacher for that matter), and ask them if what tbsrk is claiming is possible... Now, keep in mind the time period, about 8-10 hours, it's not like we're saying he drank this in a week, this was in one evening.
What are you in, like 10th grade? I've graduated college already, genius. Keep talking and showing your ignorance.
After you do that, you can come back and argue, otherwise, STFU and let the intelligent people talk...
If we did that what would you do while we were talking?

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
You graduated college? Don't you have a job...? A family? A party to go to? ANYTHING DUDE!?

Lol, and what about recruiting for my fan club? I suggest you get to work before I demote your ass to the fan club janitor. Chop chop kid.

Jung

???
Premium
Fuxed said:
You graduated college? Don't you have a job...? A family? A party to go to? ANYTHING DUDE!?
Since you asked... (although I don't see the logic in your questions)

I graduated with a computer science degree in 2003.
I have a girlfriend and a 4 year old daughter.
I'm a network administrator for a global fortune 500 company. (EDS)
I own my own house.
I had a job until hurricane Katrina changed things a bit. (Actually I still do, they just don’t know what to do with us right now.)
I used to post a lot from work too, you see, you can do that when you don’t cook burgers for a living.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
junglizm said:
I used to post a lot from work too, you see, you can do that when you don?t cook burgers for a living.
Heh...he's still 15. Poor boy hasn't even gotten that far yet.

Nailbomb said:
Heh...he's still 15. Poor boy hasn't even gotten that far yet.
Hell, I'm 15, I had a job over the summer, so all I can say is this guy must be lazy as fuck. Or a punk-ass rich boy.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Fuxed said:
Enough side tracking here... Let's get back to this, tbsrk, dude, think up a topic and I'll be waiting.
Alright alright. You want slide off this issue thats fine. All I know is I aint a lier and I aint sober. I mean, I aint usually sober, I'm sober right now but thats because I'm procrastinating writing a paper. Yeah! Screw you paper!

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Maybe you should like... Do the paper about how drunk you got whenever you last got drunk... Or better yet, start the paper sober, and keep drinking, and you can show your teacher alchohol's effect on the mind and how yuo write stuff n stuf... FUCK YOU!

Edit: I actually do have a job... And it's not summer, I've had it about 4 months... I'm a landscaper (Laugh if you want, I get $15 an hour cash). So canadian, please slit your wrists with an ice skate eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.