WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I challange Fuxed to a drink off

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Yeah Fuxed has a lot to learn about the booze.

Nights of note:

Drank an entire 5th of Southern Comfort in an hour with no chaser on an empty stomach. Ugh... I did get sick, but lived.

Drank a half gallon of southern comfort in one night, though we did have food, and I was partying for 8 hours. Add in some beer, but I don't count beer.

On a dare drank 3 Long Island Ice teas loaded with booze (the bartender was in on the bet and made them harsh!) in 3 minutes, one minute per. Hey I won 100 marks! Back in the army days, then went on to drink beer and booze all night.

Got kicked out of a New Years Eve party in Munich, Germany. We paid 75 marks at the door for "all you could drink all night!". They lied, and kicked me out not because I was bad, but because they wouldn't let me have any more booze. They couldn't believe I was still standing, another army moment.

Drank some crappy beer, then starting doing tequilla shots, then took the whole bottle and drank it, then started drinking southern comfort, then I blacked out, and wandered the town, apparently I had a good time, though I remember only moments at a time. Some bachelor party that was! I wont even tell you what they said I was doing with the strippers! ARGH! I still don't believe them about that part, but too many people have concurred.

Some people have insane resistance to the booze. My friends call me "an expensive date." heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.