WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I collect barbie dolls. <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_MooMooMan

evil is in all of us.....
u all suck

CANADA¨IS BETTER THAN ALLL OF U!!!!!!

i warn you about posting in my thread.... u might geht the mental ass wuping of your life, just to say you have been warned.

wat yall think of that now ya fuctups?

:mfinger:(O_O):mfinger:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

i warn you about posting in my thread.... u might get the mental ass wuping of your life, just to say you have been warned.

wat yall think of that now ya fuckups?

What the fuck is that, you sad loser, pull you pants up and think of something better other than that lame arse burn:rolleyes: you bore me already.

Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

i warn you about posting in my thread.... u might get the mental ass wuping of your life, just to say you have been warned.

wat yall think of that now ya fuckups?

I'm Canadian.

I think you're an idiot.:happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
barbie dolls eh?
thanks for sharing that..

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

i warn you about posting in my thread.... u might geht the mental ass wuping of your life, just to say you have been warned.

You wanna see something really cool? Go to one of those things that's hanging from your wall. It's called a "curtain." Pull it back. I know it might be heavy, but keep at it, and eventually it will move. Behind it, you will see something we call "windows." This is what they looked like before Microsoft came around. Now, slowly, carefully, look through the window. This is what's called "outside." Is it like your friends on World of Warcraft tell you it's like?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Evil_MooMooMan said:

Sorry to all the cool Canadians that are going to read this.

Canda = the 51st state. So I guess that just makes you one of us huh?

You should have warned us about READING your thread dipshit. I can see how I'm going to be mentally ass wupped (I assume you meant whooping?) because I'm posting here. You're childish cries for attention will eventually cause me to mentally chastise myself for ever acknowledging your suckass existence.

In the mean time please put on a tootoo and do a dance for us. You're entertaining in a non-threatening efeminate kind of way. Pink is a good color for you.

Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

See, there's stirring shit up in an entertaining fashion, and then there's this crap you just spewed out of your ass. Personally, I don't see you being any sort of threat to me. You say we might get "the mental ass wuping" of our lives, yet based on this highly unintelligent post I'm pretty confident that my mentality is safe. Go read Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaughter-House Five" if you want your brain to me messed with.
Do you think before you post, or do you just type random words crossing your fingers in hopes that the post will make some sort of sense?
And by the way, just because you call ghetfuct's name doesn't mean he'll come over. I know you're hoping he'll come over so you can blow him, but I'm thinking you're not going to get your chance. Maybe if you behave a little bit better you'll get a shot.

canadian_pov said:
As do I.
Also, this thread is now about the return of the NHL.
GO LEAFS GO!
I like this topic.
Go Blues! When does the season start?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

Oh my God, this is the worst post I have ever read in my LIFE.

And I'm not even exaggerating - I could not believe someone would come in with two some posts, start using WTF running gags (fuct, geht), and proceed to take a challenge.

This guy has the flaw of every noob crammed into one borwn-colored package.

Descent said:
Oh my God, this is the worst post I have ever read in my LIFE.

And I'm not even exaggerating - I could not believe someone would come in with two some posts, start using WTF running gags (fuct, geht), and proceed to take a challenge.

This guy has the flaw of every noob crammed into one borwn-colored package.
I have to agree with you there.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

OK.

I thought this was kind of cool because the nick was evil moo moo man, which made me smile, and the title was I play with barbie dolls, which also made me smile.

But then I read this shit.

Come on, thats like watching the Trailer for Star Wars Eps. 2 and then paying 7.50 to see the fucking movie....not NOT not worth it.

Dumbfuckingass.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

i wish bumb people had to wear signs. it would save us a shit load of grief.
sadly this post has filled me with nothing remotely to do with any enthusiam to reply anything of value regarding your post.

Evil_MooMooMan, fuck off.

Descent

Hella Constipated
canadian_pov said:
I have to agree with you there.
Yeah, I didn't even know that shit existed.

Crap, forgot to mention the faggy otaku eyes :-/.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

Wow, you get confussed with 'you' and 'u'...Interesting.

And Im sure nothing you could do would give me the "mental ass wuping of my life".
But thank you for the kind offer.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Evil_MooMooMan said:
u all suck

wow you really suck you need to name your thread somthing completly differnt to get people to read it, this is the work of a dumbass who really wants his thread to work out. :mfinger:

Evil_MooMooMan

evil is in all of us.....
someone edited the ghet and fuct parts of my post, and the title was edited from:FUCK THE LOT U!

i do like barbies tho.....

DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Evil_MooMooMan said:
someone edited the ghet and fuct parts of my post, and the title was edited from:FUCK THE LOT U!
we noticed..
i was hoping it would break your heart..
now look around for who might've used those alternate spellings when they took your generic shit and edited it into a thread worthy of far more attention, ie still not much..
i'll give you a clue, he's right behind you with a six pack.. of 18" moomooman ass invasion dildos.
it's partytime, you're it.

Status
Not open for further replies.