WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I cut myself today.

Somebody needs to teach me how to shave without cutting.

First, it was my juggular vein... vain? veighn? However the fuck it's spelled.

Just a little nick, but enough to render my unconcious for several days.

OK, so that may be a slight exaggeration. But, it bled like a bitch.

Then, a few days later... AKA today, I cut my face. It's still bleeding.

/me licks the blood.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
No way are you gonna look as good as Gandolf. Nobody can rock a beard like he can. You'll probably look more like this

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
shaving sucks ass..
not shaving and ending up wearing an 'unwelcome' mat under the nose sucks two asses..

my wife went to her 'front door' doctor today and they said that they do laser hair removal.. $1400 for her ass and peepee.. she knows how much i dislike shaving so asked me if i want to get my face done.. although i hate wet shaving, hate electric razors and hate beards i'm still not going to do it.. i like having five o'clock shadow too much, i think i'd look about 12 years old if i didn't have that.

Grow it out or use an electric razor or shaver (yes, there is a difference). If you manage to grow it out and seriously, hardcore, kick ass, rock the beard, then you should post pics. In like 8-10 years...

Edit- Just hope you don't end up looking like this...

</rant>

Tenderony
mini clippers/beardy trimmers. I cant clean shave. Itches like fuck until my stubble grows back.

stubble ftw.

toti

will rep for food
i use hair clippers or shavers , whatever theyre called never cut myself however i look like i need a shave even when i just had 1

wilko125

Rep My Post
I used to cut myself heaps shaving now i invest in high quality blades eg gilette mach 3, cost a shite load compared to bic, but i havent cut myself shaving since i started using them!

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
I use Gillette Sensor and haven't had any problems, barring the occasional razor burn in the neck area...but that's just how it goes w/ shaving.

They are excellent blades and I can get 3-4 good shaves out of one.

zbuzz

Banned - What an Asshat!
Try Gillette Nitro or something like that - I`ve never cut myself with this one :)

Easty

Click click boom
gillette sent me a mach 3 turbo (3 blades) for my 18th, and i've been using it since. shave up and down, not side to side. that sucks dude. unforgiven, u aren't hemophiliac are you? cuz that would really suck

Heh, my English teacher in High School seriously cut his lip using a Mach 3. We thought it was funny as hell.

I do not reccomend shaving in any direction except with the hair. I used to shave upwards, but I would get tons of ingrown hairs that way.

I shave up and down.

But, for some reason, my razor always seems to slip sideways, even when I don't want it to. :happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I hate shaving. The men in my family always have thick facial hair, I have a 5 o'clock shadow at 2 o'clock every day. It's a pain in the ass and in the face when you have razor-sharp stubble.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
one day i open the mailbox and there is a fucking gilette mach3 siting in it in a case. im like wtf! apparently they sent it as a promotional tingy to every1 in the building. I cant myself the firsst time shavin, after that never. Well i only shaved like 30 times after that so :(

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Did you turn 18, I got one from the Army when I turned 18... even though I needed a razor before I turned 18... :confused: