WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"I did not raise you to be like this!"

SeaQueen

Flame Bait
Alright, now how many things could I possibly do wrong to get THAT response from my mother? Quite an f'n few. But no, rather than yell at my brother, who's out doing drugs, drinking, screwing everything with two legs, she decides that it'd be a good idea to wake me up out of a dead sleep, the first actually good sleep I've gotten in months (no exaggeration, I've been sick for over 4 months) mind you, to bitch at me about my room. First of all, that's nice she like her room all prissy and spotless, but since when am I her?? It's not even that big of an f'n deal what my room looks like. why watse that much time (for like 10 minutes straight) bitching to me about something, when there's waaay more things to be worked up about?

It's like she doesn't get that this doesn't matter and that it's not me should should be pissy with.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What i used to say to my dad when he bitched about my room, was
'If you don't like it, don't fucking come in' lol
But i would be pissed if my mum or dad did that

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My mom doesn't come in my room. Its great, but that sucks about yours.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My room is my kingdom, I have everything I need in here..... Everything....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I had a pretty messy room until I started having girls come over.

Le shrug? My mom never has to bug my about it anymore... :thumbsup:

SeaQueen

Flame Bait
My mom just doesn't seem to get that it's my room and seriously, it's not very messy, but if it were clean, I'd never find anything. And my parents are all strict about no guys in the room.. otherwise it'd be clean all the time

Descent

Hella Constipated
My room is my kingdom, I have everything I need in here..... Everything....
Yep. Me too. It's almost complete now that I got my new LCD monitor. Now for the fridge and the new desk chair :p . Hell, if I got a sofa-bed and a couple blacklights, I'd be living it up! My room gets VERY hot in the summer though...that's what happens when you have a server, two computers, a monitor, a stereo reciever, an assload of lights and sometimes a 20" TV. It used to get up to about 80 or so degrees before I put in those nice energy saving bulbs...Now it runs a bit cooler. We are getting a new AC unit installed next summer, so hopefully it will run icy cool by then.

Anyhoo, back on topic...

SeaQueen said:
I'd never find anything. And my parents are all strict about no guys in the room
THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM. Your parents should teach you how you should value sex, not shield you from it! My parents don't care if I have sex as long as I use a condom (Not like I'll be getting any till I go to college)! You should tell your parents that shielding you from sex will only harm you. I have a friend who is 15 and he just found out what a blow job is a couple months ago. That proves that the strategy is flawed.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
SeaQueen said:
Alright, now how many things could I possibly do wrong to get THAT response from my mother? Quite an f'n few. But no, rather than yell at my brother, who's out doing drugs, drinking, screwing everything with two legs, she decides that it'd be a good idea to wake me up out of a dead sleep, the first actually good sleep I've gotten in months (no exaggeration, I've been sick for over 4 months) mind you, to bitch at me about my room. First of all, that's nice she like her room all prissy and spotless, but since when am I her?? It's not even that big of an f'n deal what my room looks like. why watse that much time (for like 10 minutes straight) bitching to me about something, when there's waaay more things to be worked up about?

It's like she doesn't get that this doesn't matter and that it's not me should should be pissy with.

Mabye your mom is just trying to compensate for the frustration that she has with your brother. Mabye she is just worried that if she doesnt ride you, you will turn out like him.

G's-up

Postaholic
I dont know how messy your room is, but if there is old food and crap like that hangin' around, maybe she's afraid something might crawl outta there and attack her one day........ROFL....... :)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
my room is nearly never really tidyed up..... but it is no wastedumb after all ....

My room My Kingdom My Territory

G's-up

Postaholic
1ct-on! said:
my room is nearly never really tidyed up..... but it is no wastedumb after all ....

My room My Kingdom My Territory
Do you pay rent? Most parents look at it as their house, their room and your just a tenat that will be out at 18........lol........I've been there with the whole "clean your room crap" my mom actually took every piece of furniture out of my room bcs it wasnt clean enough......ROFLMAO........but that was MANY years ago......

jstager said:
THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM. Your parents should teach you how you should value sex, not shield you from it! My parents don't care if I have sex as long as I use a condom (Not like I'll be getting any till I go to college)! You should tell your parents that shielding you from sex will only harm you. I have a friend who is 15 and he just found out what a blow job is a couple months ago. That proves that the strategy is flawed.
my parents always shielded me from sex. i got along just fine.

and i didn't know what a blowjob was till i was 16

G's-up

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
G's-up

Did you change your nickname? What was it before?

Yeah awhile back ago...lol.....it was g-string....ROFLMAO!....Why ya askin'? :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
Yeah awhile back ago...lol.....it was g-string....ROFLMAO!....Why ya askin'? :)
I thought it was G'd-Up.
:confused:

SeaQueen

Flame Bait
Hah, oh well I guess.. whatever crawled up her ass has seemed to fall out

G's-up

Postaholic
SeaQueen said:
Hah, oh well I guess.. whatever crawled up her ass has seemed to fall out

If you talkin' about your mom and her rampage than it was probably a feminine hygine (sp? lol) product........seems like you got a few weeks till the "cycle" returns.......ROFL.... :)