WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I didnt do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

bait

Hoodrat
I didnt call myself bait to be tacky.

I did it cause I wanted to be bait. is all. anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking monkey turd.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah gotta love that little red cross huh?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh my god, look at those girl's purple shoes. :lol:

diamond

The nice guy
I liked those shoes! The man in the shop said they looked good.

I baked those cookies myself too

diamond

The nice guy
Only if you promise to return the shoes by Friday.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Haha, Yes I'll "return them" ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah, that white stuff aint mayoniase

diamond

The nice guy

I didn’t realize that someone had taken a picture of the ladies of B&T before our big Tupperware party last Wednesday.
On reflection, I think the socks with those cowboy boots were a little flash, but the kilt and tank top was a veritable fashion coup and show off my rugby player’s legs to a T.
I told you that those purple shoes would suit you Meh, although in fairness your ankles are a little on the thick side in that photo.
Max just shows that originality and daring that only she can pull off these days with that charming ensemble of daddy’s golf trousers, mummy’s top and Uncle Jason’s tie. The hat I believe is courtesy of unforgiven, the snakeskin shoes are descents.
Looking back we should have realized that ‘Nymphchick’ wasn’t who she said by the six o’clock shadow, although Ghet fitted in nicely after a few iced teas and a lend of Yuck Fou’s favourite skirt.
If only we had noticed at the time of the photograph that Kitana was already well on her way to the alien abduction that ended our perusal of fridge containers all too soon.
All in all it was a good night, even if Max did leave her sexy underwear on the table and Ghet vomited on the new rug.

p.s
Meh did you nick those ‘quality, microwave safe’ cups featured or did they get beamed up with Kitana?

enjoy your cookie

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Diamond, you are too sweet to let them in our fun night, and show them the picture too! It was such joyous occasion, even though you got a bit pissed off Geht puked on you aswell as the rug, and I always did like those cowboy boats on you.

PS. least you're the only one doing a stupid pose, too many wine coolers? ;)

diamond

The nice guy
meh_it_all said:
too many wine coolers? ;)
I don't know about too many Meh it dear, you managed to hold most of them in, it was a shame that I had to duck down like that at the last minute to hide the last minute escapee that was making a nasty stain in the front of the curtain you were using for a skirt.:mischief:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I must say, that skirt is quite dreadful when I look at it, did you get rid of it yet?

And, are you still bitter about Max hitting on me and not you? :( He was drunk, It wasn't my fault.

diamond

The nice guy
You were the stripper Wizard. I hope Ghet didn't hurt you too badly whilst removing your G-string with her teeth

diamond

The nice guy
meh_it_all said:
I must say, that skirt is quite dreadful when I look at it, did you get rid of it yet?

And, are you still bitter about Max hitting on me and not you? :( He was drunk, It wasn't my fault.
Max thought you were ghet dear......matching beards and all that by midnight.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
diamond said:
Max thought you were ghet dear......matching beards and all that by midnight.
I did wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.