Scrapbook I don’t have a cat

TheRover

Nothing
08D0FAFA-5292-477B-8274-4EAEF6BE5F75.jpeg

And I’m not on the ground floor. It won’t leave. It’s shitting up my place.

6D609910-0917-43FB-BFF5-F53484B1E893.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 2 users

TheRover

Nothing
Did you offer to cat sit since it’s already claimed your house as its second home? Haha what did they say when you brought it back?

Sorry what I meant is I had to let it go.. it went out the same way it got in, out the window and down the drain pipe, it came back yesterday, fucking meowed and nearly shit myself, I don’t particularly want to be the owners friend if you know what I mean, I prefer the cat.. actually I’m starting to feel a bit weird about it, like I’m having a secret affair with his cat, I might ban it.

• 1Aww
Reactions: 1 user

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Sorry what I meant is I had to let it go.. it went out the same way it got in, out the window and down the drain pipe, it came back yesterday, fucking meowed and nearly shit myself, I don’t particularly want to be the owners friend if you know what I mean, I prefer the cat.. actually I’m starting to feel a bit weird about it, like I’m having a secret affair with his cat, I might ban it.
lol I am honestly loving this catventure. Totally get what you mean about not wanting to befriend the people, though.

• 1Agree
  • 11UP!
Reactions: 1 users

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Lesson one.
You said.. I prefer the cat. Wrong!
The cat seems to prefer you. :)
It's not your house. The cat owns it.
You are allowed to live there, as long as you open the cat food cans. :)

Life with a dog is much harder.
With a cat, life is more relaxed. :)

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
What's wrong with the owner?