WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I don't care about your sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugly

Tenderony
Why do gay men believe everything has to be about being gay. You devote your entire lives to the study of being and doing gay. Your gay...I get...we get it...the entire worlds gets it. Now get over it and get on with your life...go be gay quit making everything in your world revolve around it. My entire world doesn't revolve around my heterosexuality. It's just a part of me. Fucking shutup and find something else to talk about. your gay and I really don't care one way or the other. Quit throwing it in everyones face. Every ten seconds.
Tyleryoung:
"Did you know I'm gay"
other person:
"Really? good for you."
Tyler:
"Did you know I'm gay?"
op:
"Yah uh you just said that."
T:
"Did you know I'm gay?"
op:
"Shut up"
T:
"Did you know I'm gay"
op kicks Tyler in the face
T:
(toothless) "Did yoo know ahm hay"
op batters him senslessly
T:"Diwd.....yooooooo.........
op walks away uncaring. :mfinger:

Pachyderm

I really did.
What is the point of this thread? If someone is a hetero and he/she says he's straight and makes a point of making it a point that bothers me too. Not just gays do it. People don't study how to be gay, just like people don't study how to be straight. People don't try to be either sex unless something it untrue or they are insecure about something.

Pachyderm said:
What is the point of this thread? If someone is a hetero and he/she says he's straight and makes a point of making it a point that bothers me too. Not just gays do it. People don't study how to be gay, just like people don't study how to be straight. People don't try to be either sex unless something it untrue or they are insecure about something.
what she said

WILD

Mild
What hes saying I think is that Gays always try to show being openly gay as making them better than others so they constantly bring it into conversation... theres no problem with them being gay on its own its just that some of them mention it so fucking much

...and yes some straight people do the same thing and it is very annoying...

.....did you know I'm straight?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I cannot validate the conversation between Tyleryoung and the other person, therefor I do not know in which context the dialogue is used. That's why I do not understand what you are talking about. There is definitely a double standard happening in here somewhere...

Pachyderm

I really did.
I understand that people 'boast' about some things and embelish their qualities, but that is usually because they are insecure about themselves and the aren't just reasuring others, they're reasuring themselves. But people tend to get caught up in the few who do talk like that and make generalities about sexualities, races, genders, creed, etc. So next time you start to think of the stereotypical gay guy/girl, you should remember that people are thinking about the stereotypical blonde girl, or surfer guy, the fastfood worker, the welfare mom, the walmart worker, the art students, some one that is you.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
I understand that people 'boast' about some things and embelish their qualities, but that is usually because they are insecure about themselves and the aren't just reasuring others, they're reasuring themselves. But people tend to get caught up in the few who do talk like that and make generalities about sexualities, races, genders, creed, etc. So next time you start to think of the stereotypical gay guy/girl, you should remember that people are thinking about the stereotypical blonde girl, or surfer guy, the fastfood worker, the welfare mom, the walmart worker, the art students, some one that is you.
tylers is an attention whore about his gayness. I really dont give a fuck and im not sure how this is stereo typical, its just an annoying fact about him. hes pretty cool otherwise

Fugly

Tenderony
Pach...Its bait and tackle and I'm sick of hearing about his gayness. I made the conversation up. Get a clue and quit intelectualizing insults.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Pach...Its bait and tackle and I'm sick of hearing about his gayness. I made the conversation up. Get a clue and quit intelectualizing insults.[/QUOTE}
At least she can intellectualize the results numbnuts!

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Nobody has to read my gay threads. People go onto them to comment that they don't want to read about gay people. Your actions need to be as strong as your words.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TylerYoung said:
Nobody has to read my gay threads. People go onto them to comment that they don't want to read about gay people. Your actions need to be as strong as your words.
they are thats why we reply.
:rolleyes:

Thats like me saying, you dont have to read this, but i know you will. Lame.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TylerYoung said:
You start a thread for a reply....Don' you???

Dude this is WHAT THE FUCK! get it? :blahblah:

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
TwisT said:
You start a thread for a reply....Don' you???

Dude this is WHAT THE FUCK! get it? :blahblah:
Yeah, but is the person doesn't want to talk about the subject then why do they bother to read the thread and respond? To tell me that they don't want to read about it and talk about it? It just doesn't make sense.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TylerYoung said:
Yeah, but is the person doesn't want to talk about the subject then why do they bother to read the thread and respond? To tell me that they don't want to read about it and talk about it? It just doesn't make sense.
Not much makes sense anymore, and this is for sure when it comes to people....bottom line.........Don't reply to the bullshit....you go on and on, and so do they...It's all BS....have fun with it....I alwayz say FUCK'em..

The sun will come up tomorrow. :bomb:

Fugly

Tenderony
*sigh*
Your more of an example then the point Tyler. You were a handy reference. The main idea being that gay people (lesbo's are guilty of this too) have some uncontrollable urge to reference the fact that they are gay at all times. No story, no comment, in real life or on the net, doesn't have some reference to their sexual preference. Even when it has no relevance to whatever they are talking about. The point is...your gay, I get it, the world get's it, now move on with your life and try to be gay and an interesting person. Being gay doesn't make you interesting or usefull it just makes you gay. Gay is fine, gay is dandy, I'm just sick of it being shoved in my face wherever I go. I would say the same thing to any particular topic that somebody won't stop talking about. Get over yourself and your sexuality and try to make some sort of contribution to the world aside from "I once sucked this guys dick stories...and hey do straight guys like it in the ass too polls."
Its played out. and because its a [email protected] thread:
Shut your mouth and open your ass and take it like a good gay bitch. It would do the world a favor if you never opened your cum filled mouth ever again.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Where in the world do you even meet these gay people? And where in the hell do you live that they actually feel comfortable doing that? I'll bet that, chances are, the people that do this aren't even really gay. They're probably just saying it for attention reasons and still don't really know what the hell they are. I've known far more than a handful of gay people in my life and never once has any one of them come up to me and said, "Hey, I'm Jim. I'm gay." Yes, if it comes up sometimes some of the more forthcoming homosexuals will flat out say it, but that's only if it comes up. Either you know a lot of whacked people who think it's trendy to be gay or you're a dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.