WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Dont Even Know

SHADY15GT

Fresh Meat
This Girl Is All Into Me. I Kissed Her And Now She Is Avoiding Me. I Dont Get It. She Wanted To But Now She Doesnt. I Dont Know. Help

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
*planned to make fun of him starting every word with a capital letter, but that wouldn't be civil*
Get her all out of you. She is probobly using the age old antic "playing hard to get", which in modern times translates into being rude.

ummmmmmm..... maybe you shouldn't have kissed her?

but, all i can say is to give her some space and stuff like that. if you can't do that then your fucked. or play along with this hard to get idea.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
try it on with her mom instead, then if she gets jealous you know she was just playing hard to get, and maybe you'll get them both in bed, like a shady15gt sandwich..

She could be playing “Hard to get”, but I doubt it. I’m guessing she most likely just wasn’t as into you, as you originally thought. Then again, you could just be a really bad kisser, or she could have just been toying with you to begin with. I’d say, give her some space. If she wants to be around you, she will come around. If not, life goes on.

Thats weird, mostly likely she's playing "hard to get." But if she's not then theres either something wrong with you or her, just give it some time, it'll work out soon enough. If not, then confront her about it, but dont be too blunt or anything..

Slacker

Postaholic
SHADY15GT said:
This Girl Is All Into Me. I Kissed Her And Now She Is Avoiding Me. I Dont Get It. She Wanted To But Now She Doesnt. I Dont Know. Help
You need to give us more to go on then you kissed her and she left.

If you don't get laid on a saturday night you won't get laid at all. :happysad:

Slacker

Postaholic
FlipTheState said:
The only advice I can give is to graduate High School :) :thumbsup:
Owned.

You can't be that serious about a girl until you finish school. School is your first priority. :thumbsup: