WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

i dont get this chick

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok, my friend and i go to this local bar, that we always go to. so we start drinking and this chick says something to the both of us. so we go over there and start talking to her. after like 5 min, she starts saying all this nice shit to me, she has her hands all over me, and starts buying me drinks. so by the end of the night my friend realized she wasnt after him, and went and passed out in the car. so im left alone in there with her, and we start to talk about i dont know what for like an hour. by the end of the night, she gives me her business card with her number and email adress. i email her the next day, and shes still all chaty, asking me all kinds of shit about myself. so im thinking this chick wants to hook up. so i ask if its cool that i call her, she says yes. so i call her that night, and shes like a fcking mute on the phone, not really saying much, and sounding all distracted. after like a half hour she says she has to go, and says bye. like what the fuck. no call me later, or email me tomorrow. wha tthe fuck did you give me your number for. by the way shes 31 and im 24. thanks for your input on this.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
You obviously weren't holding her attention. Its a different coversation when your talking to a female that old. Sucks for you man, suck it up and try again next time.............

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
I don't think PMS has anything to do with them being unstabble, it just adds to it.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
i never hooked up with an older chick, so i wanted to try it out. guess that isnt happening.

pakdatson said:
i never hooked up with an older chick, so i wanted to try it out. guess that isnt happening.
Older chicks are the devil!

Well so are younger chicks.

Just depends on your maturity really. Alot of people may think they can handle it, but really can't.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
*Shes got him on the phone, shes trying not to moan, its a three way call and he knows nothing*

_.~^*-|700th Post|-*^~._

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Maybe she's just a CUNT.

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thought

:cool:

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Yeah, thats weird about the phone.. Chickas are weirder on the phone..

edit: she was probably drunk that night..

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
well, dont count me out yet boys. im not done with this one.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
p99 said:
*Shes got him on the phone, shes trying not to moan, its a three way call and he knows nothing*

_.~^*-|700th Post|-*^~._
haha i love that song...scotty dosen't know that fiona and me...lalala

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hypertron said:
haha i love that song...scotty dosen't know that fiona and me...lalala
yea that was a great song, when i was 15

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pakdatson said:
ok, my friend and i go to this local bar, that we always go to. so we start drinking and this chick says something to the both of us. so we go over there and start talking to her. after like 5 min, she starts saying all this nice shit to me, she has her hands all over me, and starts buying me drinks. so by the end of the night my friend realized she wasnt after him, and went and passed out in the car. so im left alone in there with her, and we start to talk about i dont know what for like an hour. by the end of the night, she gives me her business card with her number and email adress. i email her the next day, and shes still all chaty, asking me all kinds of shit about myself. so im thinking this chick wants to hook up. so i ask if its cool that i call her, she says yes. so i call her that night, and shes like a fcking mute on the phone, not really saying much, and sounding all distracted. after like a half hour she says she has to go, and says bye. like what the fuck. no call me later, or email me tomorrow. wha tthe fuck did you give me your number for. by the way shes 31 and im 24. thanks for your input on this.
shes playing hard to get just keep trying.

Signify

Particinator
hmmm, 30 minutes of a one way conversation, must have been stimulating.
maybe she has a really small attention span...

magnolia

Postaholic
pakdatson said:
Being in person and sending e-mails is very different as I have found out when I call my bf. Maybe she just isnt into talking on the phone very much. Wow, that's insane. I woman who doesn't like to talk on the phone. But, it could be. Maybe u could try sending her another e-mail or something.

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
damm these older girls take a long fkcing time to hang out. i finally got this girl calling me, and wanting to chill. its about fcking time. i had to fcking send 100 emails, and call a few time, but now its all good. im going to see if i can teach this old dog some new tricks, lol.

what's not fucking yours will never ever be fucking yours... so be fucked and be a fucker too.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
As far as her being so quiet on the phone? I'm thinking she was in the middle of sex with your friend. Fettish :thumbsup: