WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I don't know what to do...

actingsmylife

Loving Person
I really like this guy, he's a friend of mine...anyway...he's not over his ex gf and he said he never will be, but i love him...i mean....i REALLY love him, and its so hard to deal with him not liking me back...so should i wait for him to get over his ex? or should i just be his friend and expect nothing? PLEASE HELP!!!

Signed,
Deeply sadened

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Friends may be lovers, but lovers can't be friends.

Signed,

The Scary dude at the truckstop

actingsmylife

Loving Person
well...

thanks and i know you're right...but i'm just so afraid that its never going to happen but i like him so much

maybe give him some space and distance to get over her. listen if he needs you. wait till he has his rebound(there always is one), you don't want to be that for him. then if or when the time is right make your move ;). you risk losing a lot though, cause it may not work out in the end, then you've lost a friend, is he worth the sacrifice? :confuse: something to ponder.

keebs

Particinator
all i know is last time i got into a relationship with a good friend, it didn't end good, and now i havn't talked to her in 2 months, and it sucks b/c now i have lost like a best friend and i miss her:hbreak: . so be carefull.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE DEVIL :hbreak:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
keebs said:
RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE DEVIL :hbreak:
no love is.........now back to the topic.......i say dont do nothing.....stay his friend and if in the future he will think different of you he will hit on you and ask you out.....trust me on that......u dont wanna fuck up your friendship...

signed,
the guy with diz nuts

n00b head

The pron storer
Well if you don't do anything you will always wonder what could have happened and that can be a lot worse

Easty

Click click boom
actingsmylife said:
I really like this guy, he's a friend of mine...anyway...he's not over his ex gf and he said he never will be, but i love him...i mean....i REALLY love him, and its so hard to deal with him not liking me back...so should i wait for him to get over his ex? or should i just be his friend and expect nothing? PLEASE HELP!!!

Signed,
Deeply sadened
how long has it been?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well here's my advice.

Do NOT be the rebound girl. Rebound is a stage, people get over it. See the problem?

If you haven't told him you like him more than friends, you should when you feel comfortable doing it.

Then the ball is in his court. If he likes you too, Great. If he "just wants to be friends", deal. There are a million fish in the sea and obsessing over one just makes you angry and sad. Let's say I've had some experience with the reverse of this situation.