WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I don't usually do this

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't usually do this, but anybody who likes Hip Hop NEEDS this CD.

4th Dimensional Rocketships Going Up, by Gift of Gab.

It runs the gamut from heartfelt love songs like "To Know You" and "In a Minute Doe" to hard core rap like "Real MCS". It goes from party songs like "The Writz" to inspirational songs like "Stardust" and "Flashback". It is simply put, amazing. The production is beautiful and the sick rhymes are plentiful, but the songs and the album as a whole convey hope and better times.

Really, anybody who even remotely likes Hip Hop, this is essential. I am in love with this album.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hmm... I will look further into them. I haven't heard of em before.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Another inspirational song is "Way of the Light". Seriously, this album is just a must-have. Get it. Now.

get some more info on them, post something about there history. want to know more bout them. it looks intresting.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
v-o-l-c-o-m said:
get some more info on them, post something about there history. want to know more bout them. it looks intresting.
Gift of Gab is not "them", he's an MC from Sacramento. He is the MC of Blackalicious, a team of Gift on the mic and Cheif Xcel producing, but this is a solo album. He is also a member of the crew Quannum, with Gift, Xcel, DJ Shadow, Lyrics Born, Latyrx, Joyo Velarde, Lateef, Jumbo, Versatyl, Reverend Shines, and The Poets of Rhythm (some crazy German 4 man crew). They're all crazy and Gift is the craziest of them all. Buy it.

Junglizm said:
Gift of Gab is awesome :thumbsup:
I know. The entire album is just quality fuckin' music.