I don't wanna go to work!!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Nothing much of substance here. I just don't wanna go. I hate that I have to work every fucking weekend. And what's worse is I HAVE to because there would be no one to cover me if I weren't there. Well, the DESTROYER OF COPIERS would be there, but with that nickname, I just can't in good mind do that. Especially when I would like to make some profit checks. ^_^

GooDy420

Smok'n Ranter
School Plus Job Kills

hey i know how that goes but my boss is a complete dick. i mean i cant even go to the shitter without telling him, and on top of that im going to school and its a pain in the ass 2 b doing both @ the same time, but once i get home i have some beer and smoke a bowl and its all good but once i go 2 bed and wake up i hav eto deal with it again, for which is BULL SHIT! :bomb:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Perpetual Doom said:
you stupid fuckers, stop writing using this gay color, i bet you have no dick.
BLAT!!!!
and you're ugly too..

There you go looking for dick again. There's an ancient Japanese saying, " You are always in search for what you lack."

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GooDy420 said:
hey i know how that goes but my boss is a complete dick. i mean i cant even go to the shitter without telling him, and on top of that im going to school and its a pain in the ass 2 b doing both @ the same time, but once i get home i have some beer and smoke a bowl and its all good but once i go 2 bed and wake up i hav eto deal with it again, for which is BULL SHIT! :bomb:

I don't know what country you are in, but if not in school. You don't have to ask to go to the restroom. That is a volition of your privacy.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I stopped asking for permission to go to the restroom in high school. If I miss something, then that is my own fault.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
I know what yall mean but I thinks its worse for me cause i work at thee school I go to in a cyber lab where i get the same fucking questions time and time again( how do i log in to the system whats wrong with my pass word ) FUCK OFF I told you how yesterday and i am not telling you again and if you ask i am going to fucking kill you, you dumb fucking assholes. some one just asked me the same fucking question as i was about to submit my post
p.s. can some one baile me out for what i am about to do.

Chris

Sick Bastard
I'm not looking for one, I got one quite early!, but it seems you didn't, or what Smiss, eh? Or maybe Smiss has got some eh, how to explain...you know what I mean....