WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I don't wanna go to work!!!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Nothing much of substance here. I just don't wanna go. I hate that I have to work every fucking weekend. And what's worse is I HAVE to because there would be no one to cover me if I weren't there. Well, the DESTROYER OF COPIERS would be there, but with that nickname, I just can't in good mind do that. Especially when I would like to make some profit checks. ^_^

GooDy420

Smok'n Ranter
School Plus Job Kills

hey i know how that goes but my boss is a complete dick. i mean i cant even go to the shitter without telling him, and on top of that im going to school and its a pain in the ass 2 b doing both @ the same time, but once i get home i have some beer and smoke a bowl and its all good but once i go 2 bed and wake up i hav eto deal with it again, for which is BULL SHIT! :bomb:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck Your Eyes!
:mfinger:

Blat

you stupid fuckers, stop writing using this gay color, i bet you have no dick.
BLAT!!!!
and you're ugly too..

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Perpetual Doom said:
you stupid fuckers, stop writing using this gay color, i bet you have no dick.
BLAT!!!!
and you're ugly too..

There you go looking for dick again. There's an ancient Japanese saying, " You are always in search for what you lack."

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hey, man. Who isn't looking for dick?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GooDy420 said:
hey i know how that goes but my boss is a complete dick. i mean i cant even go to the shitter without telling him, and on top of that im going to school and its a pain in the ass 2 b doing both @ the same time, but once i get home i have some beer and smoke a bowl and its all good but once i go 2 bed and wake up i hav eto deal with it again, for which is BULL SHIT! :bomb:

I don't know what country you are in, but if not in school. You don't have to ask to go to the restroom. That is a volition of your privacy.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I stopped asking for permission to go to the restroom in high school. If I miss something, then that is my own fault.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
:lol: so u did it without any permission ... how it gross! :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Yup. right at my desk. peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know what yall mean but I thinks its worse for me cause i work at thee school I go to in a cyber lab where i get the same fucking questions time and time again( how do i log in to the system whats wrong with my pass word ) FUCK OFF I told you how yesterday and i am not telling you again and if you ask i am going to fucking kill you, you dumb fucking assholes. some one just asked me the same fucking question as i was about to submit my post
p.s. can some one baile me out for what i am about to do.

Chris

Sick Bastard
I'm not looking for one, I got one quite early!, but it seems you didn't, or what Smiss, eh? Or maybe Smiss has got some eh, how to explain...you know what I mean....

shep

Local alcoholic
shut that cock gate of yours chrissy,you are stoned go eat m&m's