WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

I Don't Want Your Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do youz keep trying to pawn decent off on me? WTF! i told monkey that i don't want his hand-me-downs! meh kept trying to tell me that it was an awesome offer. later on i started wondering, well if decent is an awesome deal, why isen't she taking him when monkey offered? then i heard some wispering in the breakroom, that monkey tryed to get rid of him before and had nothing but troubles. someone was telling me that monkey can't even remember how he ended up with him to begin with. it was a staff party, we were all drinkin, iccy spinnin playing good tunes, GGW was dancing on a table. max ran through the lobby nekked, the booze was flowing. monkey woke up in the morning, with a huge hang over and decent. was never able to get rid of him sinse. so after 48hrs of thinkin his "awesome deal" out, i have to decline the offer of decent. even though meh tried her best to talk me into it. :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I can give you your points back that BWM stole from you. How about that?

i did no such thing! i was caught unawares!
if monkey wants my points that bad, he can have them, its another run by. hes getting pretty good at it though!

edit: HA! i just checked! he never took that much, and besides, you've been steeling his like crazy!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just the points he had showing. I just did it just a second ago.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bnccoder said:
Just the points he had showing. I just did it just a second ago.
So why don't we give him to one of the new guys? As a whole I don't think most of them are smart enough to realize just what the fuck is going on anyway.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
why do youz keep trying to pawn decent off on me? :happysad:
I think you'd be better to settle for Descent. If not, Havok is your second place winnings.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
No, Geht YOU KNOW HAVOK IS MINE! Nymph, can have descent, she knows that, she said herself she wanted him. :)

FOR THE LAST TIME! i don't want any hand-me-downs! my prize in the end of the day is shep! hes all the man i need or can handle. besides, i think maybe vader needs decent, lets give decent to him ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
why do youz keep trying to pawn decent off on me? WTF! i told monkey that i don't want his hand-me-downs! meh kept trying to tell me that it was an awesome offer. later on i started wondering, well if decent is an awesome deal, why isen't she taking him when monkey offered? then i heard some wispering in the breakroom, that monkey tryed to get rid of him before and had nothing but troubles. someone was telling me that monkey can't even remember how he ended up with him to begin with. it was a staff party, we were all drinkin, iccy spinnin playing good tunes, GGW was dancing on a table. max ran through the lobby nekked, the booze was flowing. monkey woke up in the morning, with a huge hang over and decent. was never able to get rid of him sinse. so after 48hrs of thinkin his "awesome deal" out, i have to decline the offer of decent. even though meh tried her best to talk me into it. :happysad:
you shoulda taken it....

na i'll pass thanx. i'm worth so much more! hell i'm in the 3 million dolla package, so i'll wait for ma sheppy!

edit: me sets stalk mode! :rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
FOR THE LAST TIME! i don't want any hand-me-downs! my prize in the end of the day is shep! hes all the man i need or can handle. besides, i think maybe vader needs decent, lets give decent to him ;)
It's not a hand-me down if nobody ever took it out of the box Nymph. He's still daisy fresh. Fuck, sell him on Ebay.

Damn, I wonder how much you COULD sell him for on Ebay.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
UberSkippy said:
It's not a hand-me down if nobody ever took it out of the box Nymph. He's still daisy fresh. Fuck, sell him on Ebay.

Damn, I wonder how much you COULD sell him for on Ebay.
hee hee...someone should make a thread! :looks around suspiciously:
i could get a hefty sum for him. let me ponder it awhile-to be continued

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
na i'll pass thanx. i'm worth so much more! hell i'm in the 3 million dolla package, so i'll wait for ma sheppy!

edit: me sets stalk mode! :rolleyes:
your from canadia, how can you be worth shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.