I dumped my gf.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Again. We've broke up at least 10 times in the past. I may be retarded.

Anyhoo! Now I have TWO tickets to go see Greta Van Fleet in Chicago this labor day weekend. If you are up for some serious spooning after the concert, I've got an extra ticket. Oh, and life doesn't really suck for me. Not even a little. I've just decided to post outside of Brain Droppings for a change.

Damn. I really have nothing to complain about.

• 1Beer
  • 1Hug
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I thought you were married with a couple of kids and a hedgehog. :shrug: Of course, I also thought you were living in the Ozarks. Doesn't @Jane Deere live around the Chicago area? If she is not interested in Greta whoever, maybe @BrIONwoshMunky would be. Doesn't he live somewhere around Indiana? I don't know. Maybe, I am not the best match maker. :meh:

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
I thought you were married with a couple of kids and a hedgehog. :shrug: Of course, I also thought you were living in the Ozarks. Doesn't @Jane Deere live around the Chicago area? If she is not interested in Greta whoever, maybe @BrIONwoshMunky would be. Doesn't he live somewhere around Indiana? I don't know. Maybe, I am not the best match maker. :meh:
BrION is the state of Indiana, that's why it sucks there.

• 1ORLY?
  • 1LOL
  • 1OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: 3 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Well if any of you are in the Yolo/Sacramento area,
leave me the fuck alone, don't know if I'm socially compatible with most of you,
just because I'm hard to get along with and have an extremely warped sense of humor,
and whereas most of you are social butterfly's with exquisite manners,
The visit probably wouldn't end well.

• 1Kill It With Fire
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I have manners but I ain’t no social butterfly. I think we’d get along just fine.

• 3Like

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Geht has been avoiding in person contact with me for YEARS, EVEN THOUGH we went to the same high school. 🤣

• 2LOL
  • 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Again. We've broke up at least 10 times in the past. I may be retarded.

Anyhoo! Now I have TWO tickets to go see Greta Van Fleet in Chicago this labor day weekend. If you are up for some serious spooning after the concert, I've got an extra ticket. Oh, and life doesn't really suck for me. Not even a little. I've just decided to post outside of Brain Droppings for a change.

Damn. I really have nothing to complain about.
Still looking for somebody to go with?

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Geht has been avoiding in person contact with me for YEARS, EVEN THOUGH we went to the same high school. 🤣
Wait! You two went to the same high school!? You two knew each other before wtf.com?

Was he the guy sitting on the bleachers when you stepped on your dress as a freshman? :redface:

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I wonder how Flat Earthers explain the Coriolis Effect.
Code:
https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/danny-faulkner/2020/11/17/coriolis-effect-foucault-pendulum-flat-earth-movement/

This guy explains it quite clearly and its good for a laugh at the Flat Earther's Expense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user